2010 NBA Traded and FA Players

jhans203

brendan haywood

ead51a7606b4745b94f2647818452126-getty-90043623gj002_suns_mavericks.jpg

the locksmith, helpless

58df70b729a1b747a68c05eb90774bec-getty-90043594lm033_mavericks_thunder.jpg

kevin martin, in action

capt.3319f5649fba44708c020d1149cf9912.pacers_rockets_basketball_htr105.jpg

Interesting choice of # for Stevenson (92) and I guess no more #90 for Gooden?!

Yea I wonder why 92 for DeShawn?

And here's a story regarding Drew's number when he was with the Cavs.

Looks like he decided to go back to his College number, and the number he wore his rookie year.

"My number has always been 0 and when I first got here, Jeff McInnis had that number and he was being a pain in the (butt), not giving it up," laughed Gooden. "He really wanted that number."
"So I chose 90 ? because 9 was my second number in the NBA, with Orlando, and my first number was 0, in Memphis," said the fourth-year forward. "I just put the two numbers together when I came to Cleveland."

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

stevenson wore #9 with the magic and #2 with the wizards and jazz... #2 is taken by kidd and 9 is retired for tariq abdul-wahad (just kidding.. i don't know why he didn't go with #9)

darko milicic

capt.57fbd568833544b399de274701403cd5.thunder_timberwolves_basketball_mnhf110.jpg

Can Darko go ahead and leave the NBA already?

6uXNWAo.png

stevenson wore #9 with the magic and #2 with the wizards and jazz... #2 is taken by kidd and 9 is retired for tariq abdul-wahad (just kidding.. i don't know why he didn't go with #9)

darko milicic

capt.57fbd568833544b399de274701403cd5.thunder_timberwolves_basketball_mnhf110.jpg

Can Darko go ahead and leave the NBA already?

Weird story, I saw the Bulls play the Magic a few years ago, when Darko was on Orlando, and he actually looked really good. he went like 20 pts, 10 boards that game, and kinda dominated when Dwight was out. I was so confused

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

I agree. I think Darko was a great compliment to Dwight. I sure hope he can find some success in Minnesota.

Trust me, he won't.

Geez, did Darko pee in your Corn Flakes or something?

Don't take it out on him that the Pistons were idiots to draft him that high.

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

I agree. I think Darko was a great compliment to Dwight. I sure hope he can find some success in Minnesota.

Trust me, he won't.

Geez, did Darko pee in your Corn Flakes or something?

Don't take it out on him that the Pistons were idiots to draft him that high.

imagine an alternate universe where they actually took carmelo...they would have been scary good.

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

We went over this already. Carmelo wouldn't have gotten the minutes he needed with that coach and that roster. Anyone the Pistons took second overall while being a title contender was gonna be considered a bust to some extent.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived