AL Cy Young: Felix Hernandez (SEA)

AL Rookie: Brian Matsuz (BAL)

AL Manager: Ron Gardenhire (MIN)

NL MVP: Albert Pujols (STL)

NL Cy Young: Chris Carpenter (STL)

NL Rookie: Jason Heyward (ATL)

NL Manager: Tony La Russa (STL)

saBS.png

Its better I realize right now this year will be a disaster then to let them rip the heart out of my chest again. I just have to face the fact the Mets will soon be the most irrelevant team in baseball and will be doomed to terrible season after terrible season until they hit rock bottom and are forced to fire everyone down to the peanut vendor.

Dude...you need to get a puppy or some :censored: or something...or go back to Idaho.

And about that bolded part...you do realize the Kansas City Royals still exist, right?

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Its better I realize right now this year will be a disaster then to let them rip the heart out of my chest again. I just have to face the fact the Mets will soon be the most irrelevant team in baseball and will be doomed to terrible season after terrible season until they hit rock bottom and are forced to fire everyone down to the peanut vendor.

Dude...you need to get a puppy or some :censored: or something...or go back to Idaho.

And about that bolded part...you do realize the Kansas City Royals still exist, right?

He definitely needs the second part. He'll forget about the Mets right away

Way too early to do these, but what the hell.

AL East

1. Yankees

2. Rays*

3. Red Sox

4. Orioles

5. Blue Jays

AL Central

1. Twins

2. White Sox

3. Tigers

4. Indians

5. Royals

AL West

1. Mariners

2. Rangers

3. Angels

4. A's

NL East

1. Phillies

2. Braves*

3. Marlins

4. Mets

5. Nationals

NL Central

1. Cardinals

2. Brewers

3. Cubs

4. Reds

5. Astros

6. Pirates

NL West

1. Rockies

2. Dodgers

3. Giants

4. Diamondbacks

5. Padres

Division Series

Yankees > Mariners

Rays > Twins

Phillies > Rockies

Cardinals > Braves

LCS

Phillies > Cardinals

Yankees > Rays

World Series

Phillies > Yankees

(When the 2 best teams from last year only get better in the offseason, it's hard to pick against a rematch)

Awards

AL MVP: Evan Longoria, Rays

AL Cy Young: Cliff Lee, Mariners

AL Rookie: Wade Davis, Rays

AL Manager: Don Wakamatsu, Mariners

NL MVP: Albert Pujols, Cardinals

NL Cy Young: Roy Halladay, Phillies

NL Rookie: Jason Heyward, Braves

NL Manager: Bobby Cox, Braves

God no. He'd end up being worse about that than he is The Mets. All we'd hear about is how he gave her his heart and soul and how devastated he was when she still demanded payment.

BB52Big.jpg

God no. He'd end up being worse about that than he is The Mets. All we'd hear about is how he gave her his heart and soul and how devastated he was when she still demanded payment.

$10 still too much? Cheapskate :P

AL East

1. Yankees

2. Red Sox

3. Rays

4. Orioles

5. Blue Jays

AL Central

1. White Sox

2. Twins

3. Tigers

4. Royals

5. Indians

AL West

1. Mariners

2. Angels (WC)

3. Rangers

4. A's

NL East

1. Phillies

2. Braves (WC)

3. Marlins

4. Mets

5. Natinals

NL Central

1. Cardinals

2. Cubs

3. Brewers

4. Reds

5. Astros

6. Pirates

NL West

1. Giants

2. Dodgers

3. Rockies

4. Diamondbacks

5. Padres

Division Series

Yankees over Angels

White Sox over Mariners

Phillies over Giants

Cardinals over Braves

LCS

White Sox over Yankees

Cardinals over Phillies

World Series

White Sox over Cardinals

Awards

AL MVP: Derek Jeter, Yankees

AL Cy Young: Cliff Lee, Mariners

AL Manager: Ozzie Guillen, White Sox

NL MVP: Albert Pujols, Cardinals

NL Cy Young: Roy Halladay, Phillies

NL Manager: Bobby Cox, Braves

LOL at Tank posting records with his picks. Either he went through every team's schedule and picked their wins and losses (so everything adds up evenly) making it the most involved predictions post ever or the more likely scenrario where he just picked arbitrary win and loss numbers so he's guaranteed that he's going to be wrong.

my picks

AL East

Yankees

Red Sox

Orioles

Rays

Blue Jays

AL Central

Tigers

Twins

White Sox

Royals

Indians

AL West

Rangers

Mariners*

Angels

A's

NL East

Phillies

Braves

Marlins

Nationals

Mets

NL Central

Cardinals

Reds

Cubs

Brewers

Pirates

Astros

NL West

Rockies

Giants *

Dodgers

Padres

D-Backs

Division Series

Yankees over Mariners

Rangers over Tigers

Rockies over Phillies

Cardinals over Giants

ALCS

Yankees over Rangers

NLCS

Rockies over Cardinals

WS

Yankees over Rockies

PvO6ZWJ.png

AL EAST:

1. Yankees

2. Red Sox (WC)

3. Rays

4. Blue Jays

5. Orioles

AL CENTRAL:

1. Twins

2. White Sox

3. Tigers

4. Royals

5. Indians

AL WEST:

1. Rangers

2. Angels

3. Mariners

4. Athletics

NL EAST:

1. Phillies

2. Braves (WC)

3. Mets

4. Marlins

5. Nationals

NL CENTRAL:

1. Cardinals

2. Cubs

3. Brewers

4. Reds

5. Astros

6. Pirates

NL WEST:

1. Dodgers

2. Rockies

3. Giants

4. Diamondbacks

5. Padres

DIVISIONAL SERIES:

Yankees over Rangers

Twins over Red Sox

Cardinals over Braves

Dodgers over Phillies (Upset!!!)

CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES:

Yankees over Twins

Cardinals over Dodgers

WORLD SERIES:

Yankees over Cardinals in 6

Awards

AL MVP: Derek Jeter, Yankees

AL Cy Young: CC Sabathia, Yankees

AL Manager: Ron Gardenhire, Twins

NL MVP: Ryan Howard, Phillies

NL Cy Young: Chris Carpenter, Cardinals

NL Manager: Joe Torre, Dodgers

alkaline-trio_logo-with-heart.jpg

Hmm, why do you guys believe the Yankees won't repeat as World Series champions?

Jeter free agency distractions

Rivera is 40

How much do Posada and Pettitte have left?

Vazquez didn't have a great season when he was in the American League with Chicago

Nick Johnson is their new DH and he finds a way to make the disabled list every season

Boston will be better with the additions of Lackey, Beltre, Cameron and Hermida

White Sox over Cardinals

Too many pitchers dependent on fielding that won't be there

And you're probably right. But my admittedly-homer prediction is loosely based on the '05 team. Ozzie got the squad he wanted and a team that nobody thought much of before the season went first place from wire-to-wire. I'm hoping for a sequel.

LOL at Tank posting records with his picks. Either he went through every team's schedule and picked their wins and losses (so everything adds up evenly) making it the most involved predictions post ever or the more likely scenrario where he just picked arbitrary win and loss numbers so he's guaranteed that he's going to be wrong.

My guess is it was solely so he could put the Mets at 54-108.

And yeah, odds are he's going to miss on at least a couple of those records. :D

BB52Big.jpg

It's impossible to make sure all the wins and losses add up, but I don't see the harm in throwing out some target numbers. Adds another dimension to silly predictions.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

That team hit hundreds and hundreds of homers. This one has Juan Pierre.

Actually, that team only hit 200 HRs and was 4th in the AL. Nevertheless, your point is valid. But I don't think it's unreasonable to think this team could approach the 170-area. That was right about the middle of the pack, and good enough to get the Angels and Twins into the postseason last year.

But again, I'm readily acknowledging that it was a homer pick.

It's impossible to make sure all the wins and losses add up, but I don't see the harm in throwing out some target numbers. Adds another dimension to silly predictions.

Yea, even the prediction magazines (such as SI and Sporting News) throw out predicted records that don't match up. They even do it wrong for football with only 16 games. I don't see anything wrong with throwing out W-L predictions. It adds a little more depth to how you think teams will fair, even if it doesn't "add up".

Glad to see the O's get some respect from Tank (he thinks they'll finish .500). I'm not sure if that will happen since we play in the AL East and have a very tough schedule to start the season. But I'm glad to see people outside of Baltimore see the progress the O's have made. I think this team would be in the wild card race in any other division, but in the AL East we're going to have to wait for the young pitchers to mature.

I'll make predictions closer to the season. Right now I don't know much about the teams outside of the AL East.

I figure the season will end something like this:

AL West - Angels by 10 1/2. I don't believe in any of the other teams. Sure Seattle signed a bunch of players, but do these players fit with each other and in the clubhouse. To me they will again be the classic popular choice because of all their signings and finish dead last. Choke Figgins won't have to worry about choking in the playoffs in Seattle as he will never see the playoffs and be what he is, a guy who runs up his stats in the regular season and chokes in the crunch.

AL Central - It will come down to the White Sox and the Twins and I think the White Sox will win as they seem to do it every other year. The Tigers are another popular pick that I don't believe in.

AL East - The Yankees and Red Sox will both make the playoffs, and I figure the Red Sox will win the East by 3 games.

NL West - The Dodgers by default. I like the Giants pitching, but the rest of the team is a mess and fatso at third could break down, but who knows. I just don't see any offense besides fatso in Frisco. Colorado, just another popular choice that will falter like the rest. Arizona, they're disfunctional. And well the Padres are barely a AAA team.

NL Central - The Cards. The Cubs are what they were last year. I never believed in them last year and when you have Zambrano on the team, it's not going to turn out well. Milwaukee, I'm not sure. I've never been able to get a feel for them. I think if Fielder stays healthy, they are a threat and possibly will win the wild card, if he goes down, they're in San Diego bad territory. The rest of the division, isn't worth talking about.

NL East - The Phillies, need we say more?

Archived