2009-10 NHL Season Part 2

NEW.ERA

Christian Role ModelTM Mike Fisher punches 19 year old boy in the face, then tells him "You brought that on yourself."

Whats the problem?

Who said there was a problem? I found it amusing that Fisher, who's devoted to sharing his faith, helped Hedman experience God's glory by punching him in the mouth.

I suppose that when your God-given abilities include a mean left hook, you honour the Lord by using it whenever you can?

Too bad he didn't fight Satan....

I saw, I came, I left.

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3-0 Sharks, which basically means the Blackhawks would have to win their last two games to finish in first. Hrmph. Vanscrewyouver.

Like the SJS will really get to a conference final. When your big trade is for a untested playoff player (Heatley), you still have issues.

Uhm... What do you mean untested? He played great when he went all the way to the finals with the Senators.

Hi, how are you?

Just sayin', out of all the games ive been to, and all the things ive seen at the Mellon Arena, which is more than I could ever remember already, last night probably had to be the most special one yet. It wont be my last time there, but it was still hard to say goodbye.

Now the time for nostalgics and sentimentality is over. Go time. Lets send 'er out in style.

Pittsburgh Arsenal - Elite Football League (NFL) - est. 2006 

Christian Role ModelTM Mike Fisher punches 19 year old boy in the face, then tells him "You brought that on yourself."

Whats the problem?

Who said there was a problem? I found it amusing that Fisher, who's devoted to sharing his faith, helped Hedman experience God's glory by punching him in the mouth.

I suppose that when your God-given abilities include a mean left hook, you honour the Lord by using it whenever you can?

Jesus would have hit him with an armbar.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I really hate the Detroit Red Wings. The Blue Jackets had an opportunity to keep them from 100 points on the season and they lost 1-0 in the shootout. Couldn't put in 1 measly goal Blue Jackets, huh, for me?

At least this season is over, but geez, what a disappointment.

PvO6ZWJ.png

I really hate the Detroit Red Wings. The Blue Jackets had an opportunity to keep them from 100 points on the season and they lost 1-0 in the shootout. Couldn't put in 1 measly goal Blue Jackets, huh, for me?

Welcome to the Dark Side.

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Ovechkin has reached the 50 goal plateau -- for the fourth time in five seasons.

And he got it before a certian Mr. Who Know Who.

It was funny how the Capitals fans were chanting "Crosby sucks!" after Ovechkin scored goal #50....

"I cant really hear what Caps fan says because Ive got my Stanley Cup ring plugged in my ear."

Crapitals: One game left, against the Bruins.

Penguins: Two games left, against Atlanta, then the Islanders.

I like Sid's chances (at beating The Gr8 Ape, at least).

Pittsburgh Arsenal - Elite Football League (NFL) - est. 2006 

Even if it's the Wings, I'd rather have seen the Jackets lose last night. Had they lost they'd be no worse than the 4th pick pre-lottery. Now they can end up as high as 6th, which is a huge difference.

6fQjS3M.png

Archived