LeBron to officially wear No. 6 next season

AJM

At this juncture, I'd like to ask you all to quit feeding the troll and bring this thread back to something resembling the original topic.

Love and kisses,

Lee the Moderator.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wouldn't Cleveland fans be upset that they're god is making such a big deal to honor the man who continuously ripped their hearts out?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Adrian Wojnarowski from Yahoo Sports about summed up this whole thread.........

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-lebronjordan030210&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Um, it's been covered before. Players see very little, if anything at all, from their jersey sales. Mr. Wojnarowski doesn't really know what he's talking about does he?

Um, it's been covered before. Players see very little, if anything at all, from their jersey sales. Mr. Wojnarowski doesn't really know what he's talking about does he?

The point Wojnarowski was making had more to do with competitiveness and marketing, not the actual money seen.

True enough.

I don't doubt that LeBron really wants to have the #1 selling jersey next season. Not because of the money but because he wants to be #1 for its own sake.

Same with needing/wanting the publicity - once egos get to a certain level, you need to keep feeding the beast.

boy lebron james, what a class act, this just adds to it, he could care less about honoring a number, he just wants to have the number one jersey, he is the face of the nba and that is why I cant stand the nba...

-he has been quoted saying that he wishes he could clone himself so his team could win (classy)

-tattos on his body that say "chosen one", "giften child",and "witness" among others (arrogant)

-pretends to take pictures and throws chalk up before every game (attention seeker)

-gets dunked on at a camp by a college kid and demanded to destoy all the tapes (wow)

-refusal to shake hands (bad sport)

-dances on the bench and shows no class when his team is blowing out an opponent (bad sport, attention seeker)

-says he could be a great tight end in the nfl (again, attention seeker)

-asked if he could dunk on one person, he says George Bush, meanwhile, he has no idea of any politics

now compare him to Sidney Crosby and you have a punk next to a classy athlete, but I think Crosby should be the poseterboy on how to be a professional, for people who say Crosby is a crybaby, you need to stop because all athletes whine to the officials, receivers ask for a flag before the pass is even thrown...

-

boy lebron james, what a class act, this just adds to it, he could care less about honoring a number, he just wants to have the number one jersey, he is the face of the nba and that is why I cant stand the nba...

-he has been quoted saying that he wishes he could clone himself so his team could win (classy)

-tattos on his body that say "chosen one", "giften child",and "witness" among others (arrogant)

-pretends to take pictures and throws chalk up before every game (attention seeker)

-gets dunked on at a camp by a college kid and demanded to destoy all the tapes (wow)

-dances on the bench and shows no class when his team is blowing out an opponent (bad sport, attention seeker)

-asked if he could dunk on one person, he says George Bush, meanwhile, he has no idea of any politics

now compare him to Sidney Crosby and you have a punk next to a classy athlete, but I think Crosby should be the poseterboy on how to be a professional, for people who say Crosby is a crybaby, you need to stop because all athletes whine to the officials, receivers ask for a flag before the pass is even thrown...

-

So to summarize,

"I'm from Pittsburgh and I HATE Cleveland!!!"

Thanks for the contribution.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I am indeed from Pittsburgh and love my Steelers, Pens and Pirates, but I really dont hate Cleveland, the rivalry has lost its luster over the past 10+ years, I acutally want the Browns to do well because when we are both good it makes the season that much better, the indians, I have no problem with, and the cavs I could give to craps about just like any other nba team, I just cant stand "queen" james and for the reasons above and many more...

You don't care about the Cavs but you can't stand him for these things that you don't care about but seem to pay attention to?

he is all over the sportsworld unfortunately, if i ever am watching espn and the nba is on i turn it off, sometimes you catch things, I am proud to say that I have no idea how the cavs are doing or any other team in the nba.....I do pay attention to the negatives of "queen james" because he is an arrogant big headed athlete who thinks he is largert than the game, if you dont believe me than read the facts i wrote....

-

So to summarize,

"I'm from Pittsburgh and I HATE Cleveland!!!"

Thanks for the contribution.

That is pretty much all I got out of it too.

T1oYViW.png

-

-You're saying you don't want your players to want to win?

-Oh my God. We're saying that a nickname coined by someone else and an ad campaign that has been created for you is arrogant?

-It's called FUN. Plus, the chalk serves a purpose.

-Nike wanted the tapes destroyed.

-Most athletes don't all things considered. Peyton didn't shake hands after the SB XLIV loss, correct?

-FUN. F is for friends that do stuff together. U is for you and me. N is for anything and any time at all down here in the deep blue sea.

-It's because he could be! He was a stand out tight end in high school...

-I'm sure he has more than "no idea of politics." I would dunk on Dubya too.

6fQjS3M.png

You don't care about the Cavs but you can't stand him for these things that you don't care about but seem to pay attention to?

he is all over the sportsworld unfortunately, if i ever am watching espn and the nba is on i turn it off, sometimes you catch things, I am proud to say that I have no idea how the cavs are doing or any other team in the nba.....I do pay attention to the negatives of "queen james" because he is an arrogant big headed athlete who thinks he is largert than the game, if you dont believe me than read the facts i wrote....

If you turn off ESPN when the NBA is on, you wouldn't have heard any of this.

6fQjS3M.png

Archived