Reebok F**** up Devils Green Jersey

Bobby 21

Devilscoat.jpg

I found this in my closet, wore it to school today, and got a lot of laughs. I also need to clean my bathroom mirror.

Hey, McLovin. How's college.

And by the way, yeah, that's a pretty cool jacket.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Totally a dude relaxing in a lawn chair. File this one in the "hidden meanings in logos" thread.

It's Martin Brodeur kicking back and having a cold one while his team executes a trap that prevents him from having to make saves.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Devilscoat.jpg

I found this in my closet, wore it to school today, and got a lot of laughs. I also need to clean my bathroom mirror.

Hey, McLovin. How's college.

And by the way, yeah, that's a pretty cool jacket.

LOL..was going to say the exact same thing!!

I love the Penguins' play by play guy calls them "Christmas Tree" uniforms. And the Penguins gave the Devils a big gift in a win. ;)

I wonder how they refer to the Wild's colour scheme...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

I love the Penguins' play by play guy calls them "Christmas Tree" uniforms. And the Penguins gave the Devils a big gift in a win. ;)

I wonder how they refer to the Wild's colour scheme...

A Christmas tree with gold glitter?

I saw, I came, I left.

Both on highlights this morning and now in these pictures, my first thought was "the green is too dark." Even though I knew it was the throwback, the green was dark enough to make it easy to mistake for black in a casual glance. Once I saw the pants in the frame, it made the green on the jersey stand out more, mainly because the pants were shiny (or actually lighter).

And Jack Is Construction, that is a very nice jacket you found. I'm sure if people see the Devils highlights you'll get some more comments today.

Remember also that we're watching these games now on TVs that have much higher contrast and definition than the ones we watched on back in the '80s. That could make the colors look off too.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

That's not the first time I've been called McLovin, a couple ghetto kids from school got me the McLovin fake ID. I don't think I look like him though.

I thought the jerseys looked really nice, btw. Thirds next season would be awesome. But I also like how they do this kind of thing more as a big event, than an every couple games kinda thing.

buffalo_sabres_logo_edited.jpg

Wowsers.

Anyway, Marty likes the retro duds with the all-too-telling statement of ?We know it doesn?t happen too often that we do something different here," and Lou, not one to miss the unmistakable ring of cash registers, is apparently receptive to making red-and-green a once-a-year thing.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Remember also that we're watching these games now on TVs that have much higher contrast and definition than the ones we watched on back in the '80s. That could make the colors look off too.

No the green on the uniforms were not the same. The Devils said for some reason they couldn't get the same color green that was once used.

Although some of what made the green look really dark was indeed the TV. If you watch the MSG feed of the game the green appears much lighter than the FSN Pittsburgh picture where it is very dark almost black.

NJBK103031720_large.jpg

NJBK102031720_large.jpg

NJBK101031719_large.jpg

They look gorgeous. Such a shame we won't be seeing them again...

Damn, those shirt tails really ruin it for me. When are teams going to realize that if they make their hem stripes follow the contours of the hem rather than being straight across it will look much more natural, especially during in game action. You'll not even notice the wave hem any more.

shamrockles.png

shamrocklescronological.png

Archived