College Football Uniforms 2010-2011

Brave-Bird 08

I saw on the local news that Nick Saban commented on the Alabama Pro Combat Alternate and that its not gonna be that big of a change he says uniforms is a tradition and Traditions shouldn't be broken. So I think it might have some piping or something but not that big of a deal and white helmets are a tradition so it might include that too.

Will boosters buy players for tradition's sake as well? I'd be all for that.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Missouri State University in Springfield, MO has a new helmet for 2010, but I haven't seen uni's yet.

SXHGOTDIOTZNATC.20100806001142.jpg

Really like the maroon bear on black helmet, but I'm not so crazy about the maroon facemask. Is black actually part of their color scheme?

Black was added when they switched to this logo in the late 1990s, though it's not been used as the main color of any helmets or jerseys. Basically used as a trim color on the uniforms.

SpringfieldCardinalsWord.gif

And the front of the Colorado home throwbacks, to be worn all season 2buffs.jpg Modeled by Travon Patterson

Nice, too bad they can't slap on the Big 8 logo that used to be on the sleeves.

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

Now the question is, will Colorado be wearing the old Buffaloes decal or continue with the current modified decal?

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

That was like 3 coaches ago guys we do it on the level now. Can't really say that about UT anymore after Lane Kiffin can we.

He didn't buy players. Completely disregard rules on calling and texting? Yes. Alabama-like booster buying? Even Lane Kiffin knows that's wrong.

That was like 3 coaches ago guys we do it on the level now. Can't really say that about UT anymore after Lane Kiffin can we.

If by "on the level" you mean oversigning, letting players talk to agents, gray shirting, forcing transfers, inflating coaching staffs, reshifting positions and breaking promises to recruits, then yes, absolutely, all "on the level".

It's bending the rules just enough until you break them.

Archived