College Football Uniforms 2010-2011

Brave-Bird 08

Did they change the helmet up any?

Yea, they did. According to the KSL article, they went with larger blue-flaking in the helmet. That, and the facemask is Aggie blue. Other than that, it's pretty much the same. That and they kept it relatively clean.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the repeating ram horn pattern, but I'd rather see Colorado State use the St. Louis Rams' old sleeve design:

T_20.jpg

Of course, I also think that St. Louis should bring back that whole uniform set full-time.

You mean like this? They had that sleeve design in the 70's.

Fairchild_Steve-1980_posed-232x225.jpg

1980_Uniform_Style-241x149.jpg

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

Looks like it was so legit you needed to post twice for emphasis.

Dude, it was an accidental double post, shut up. White helmets are a very, very bad look for Tech.

I was kidding around with him. You don't need to be all uppity. I guess I need to use :) and :D in order to come off as less of a douche.

Dude, it was an accidental double post, shut up. White helmets are a very, very bad look for Tech.

I was kidding around with him. You don't need to be all uppity. I guess I need to use :) and :D in order to come off as less of a douche.

Yeah, what the hell is your deal, man? :)

Yeah, what the hell is your deal, man? :)

What the hell is your deal, man? :cursing::D

I don't understand why they're repeating schools.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Missouri State University in Springfield, MO has a new helmet for 2010, but I haven't seen uni's yet.

SXHGOTDIOTZNATC.20100806001142.jpg

Really like the maroon bear on black helmet, but I'm not so crazy about the maroon facemask. Is black actually part of their color scheme?

Did Arizona St. already get new unis?

Heres a pic of Amanda Pflugrad (yes the Oregon Duck cheerleader)

Her brother (Aaron Pflugrad) transfered to ASU and I'm assuming its his jersey she's "modeling"

asu.jpg

thoughts?

Sun Devil here.. I realize I'm a bit late in chiming in but the jersey Amanda is wearing was from the 1997 Sun bowl when ASU beat Iowa. Her Dad was a coach on Bruce Snyder's staff and was given the jersey to commemorate their Sun Bowl victory and 9-3 season.. The #97 and the name Pflugrad on the back give it away. This would have been a Champion jersey and I agree Amanda looks great no matter what jersey she is sporting. I think it's pretty cool that she is supporting her bro and for those who care she is an intern for a tv station here in Phoenix and got to personally interview her brother on ASU media day.

I saw on the local news that Nick Saban commented on the Alabama Pro Combat Alternate and that its not gonna be that big of a change he says uniforms is a tradition and Traditions shouldn't be broken. So I think it might have some piping or something but not that big of a deal and white helmets are a tradition so it might include that too.

Archived