Semi-Pro Team looking for new logo

1stDownCreative

Number 5 is ripped off from the Cincinnati Bearcats.

FF_370216_l.jpg

So, is everybody using some variation of "Fear the [iNSERT NAME HERE]" these days?

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

FF_370216_l.jpg

So, is everybody using some variation of "Fear the [iNSERT NAME HERE]" these days?

Everyone but the Leafs, really.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

FF_370216_l.jpg

Akron and Maryland were the first two, and probably the only two that use it a lot. Much like the "We Are ____" slogans, it's impossible to say who started it. But Fear the Roo and Fear the Turtle were the originators. Of course people in Maryland will say they started it, and people in Ohio will say they did, but it is impossible to know for sure...I know that Cincy NEVER uses the slogan, so I have no idea why they would make a shirt like that to be honest.

Either 2 and 6 are by the same person, or that claw is stock. The different helmet renderings lead me to believe the latter. Either way, they both suck. The idea behind 3 is sorta interesting, but beyond that, it's a mess as well. Number 1 is the only logical choice.

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived