Mercury Mets

ltjets21

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a mercury mets jersey no name on back. How many of these did they make? What happened to the game used ones?

not sure, lt. but i have one, too. no name on back. i wish i could find someone to authentically customize it.

sig2024.png

I have all of these in vector (except for the Mets, which was done in Photoshop, I believe), and will post all of the uniform files and graphics RGB-Optimized in the near future.

I have all of these in vector (except for the Mets, which was done in Photoshop, I believe), and will post all of the uniform files and graphics RGB-Optimized in the near future.

Do you have the Athletics' TATC script in your files? I'd love to have it for a concept.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

I don't remember, Oakland, Detroit, Chicago, or Baltimore wearing these. I'm not saying it didn't happen, I just don't remember them.

Chicago I think did wear them. I remember seeing a Mike Sirotka game worn floating around out there

2IA3b.png

Do you have the Athletics' TATC script in your files? I'd love to have it for a concept.

This one?:

OaklandAthletics_TATC_WMK_1999.png

Archived