Mercury Mets

ltjets21

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...and for another teaser, here's the A's uniform:

OaklandAthleticsTATC_RUN_1999.png

One thing I should mention; tohasbo posted scans given to him by Paul Lukas...those scans were done by me from Paul's hardcopy, on my crappy POS scanner a couple of years ago...I wanted to take the blame for the bad quality of those images...but I hope to make up for them with better renditions...

I think Connie Mack just threw up a little bit in his grave.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Man, I wish this thread had been around back when I did my TATC mod for MVP 2005.

tatcpreview.jpg

Holy carp, that was 5 years ago I made those? How time flies...

I may just have to revisit this once the RGB-optimized vectors are posted.

I have not commented in this topic yet but I have been watching the whole time. Over the years I have taken a great intrest in these uniforms. While some of these are a bit wierd and are not very appealing to the eye I have a huge amount of respect for the MLB and the teams that participated in this event. I would love to see more major pro sports do "out there" things more often.

With that said I have had a few game pictures sitting around for awhile.

pirates-1.jpg

turn2.jpg

turnaroundtheclockjersy.jpg

rox.jpg

And my all time favorite

dback.jpg

Also, if anyone wants me too I can post pictures of the actual uniforms laying flat.

Like this one, I have something like 13 other ones saved on my computer.

13.jpg

Wow, I really like that tigers one, too bad it never got used.

Reminds me alot of Arizona

Front

8.jpg

Back

9.jpg

I figured that I would just post the pics I mentioned in my post above. I got these from some website that i cannot remember the name of a long time ago, I did not take these pictures, so the credit goes to someone else. None of these have name and numbers so i assume they are replicas.

Pirates

4-1.jpg

Royals

1-1.jpg

Giants

11.jpg

Mariners

10-2.jpg

Love that tiger tail uniform, especially the Bengals-esque tiger sleeve stripes! Wish they'd wear something like that full-time.

Just because they have an iconic uniform doesn't mean they're automatically above having some fun for a couple games.

That's exactly what it means.

The Tigers, Red Sox, and Cardinals have iconic uniforms as well. Didn't stop them from participating in TATC (except for the weather preventing the Red Sox from actually wearing theirs).

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Anywhere know where I can get a TATC Brewers hat? :P

I actually got one on eBay last year. Unfortunately, what was advertised as adjustable was actually a 7 1/8, four sizes too small for me. So back it went. I'd love to get my hands on one.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived