Cartoon Network new logo

Top Shelf

They are cutting costs, they dont even say what show is next by a voice actor. It just says next : text here.

Well, they've been doing a good job cutting costs by not even showing any kind of animation in some parts... :rolleyes:

And here I was thinking that this kind of thing was limited to the MTV family.

The Cartoon Network having a black & white logo is one of the alltime logo fails.

What?!

Their original logo was a classic! The point of a logo is not to have the best design but a distinguishable one to where you can just glace at the logo and know who it is. Their Original logo and their second one succeeded in that. The only negative thing is the changing from the original logo to the second one signified the end of a good era in cartoon programming

I want my Dexter's Laboratory back :cry:

Aside from Adult Swim, Cartoon Network's been useless to me since they moved away from the old Hanna Barbara cartoons. I'd easily take Scooby Doo 12 times a day over what they show now.

wow, way to take all the fun and life out of the logo. this is so lifeless and cold, it looks like a news network logo. way too serious. they seem to be reaching towards an older audience, eliminating the child's blocks look, but im not sure why. what kind of programming do they show? is it mostly stuff like Adult Swim? (i dont watch the channel).

black and white? no color? for a cartoon station? my god, they could not have gotten this more wrong. theres nothing animated, fun, or interesting about it at all. unless they are rebranding themselves completley, then this is just a huge FAIL.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Archived