2010-11 European soccer outpost

Saintsfan

I take it this means the Rams are not going to be active in the free agent market for the foreseeable future.

The Red Sox haven't been all that shy about splashing cash since the Henrys bought into Liverpool.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I take it this means the Rams are not going to be active in the free agent market for the foreseeable future.

The Red Sox haven't been all that shy about splashing cash since the Henrys bought into Liverpool.

Halftime results of UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals:

Schalke 04 1 - 0 Inter Milan

Goal: Raul (45.)

Tottenham 0 - 0 Real Madrid

Soo, I think I am not going too far if I say that the semifinals will be like that: :P

Manchester United - FC Schalke 04

and

Real Madrid - FC Barcelona

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Halftime results of UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals:

Schalke 04 1 - 0 Inter Milan

Goal: Raul (45.)

Tottenham 0 - 0 Real Madrid

Soo, I think I am not going too far if I say that the semifinals will be like that: :P

Manchester United - FC Schalke 04

and

Real Madrid - FC Barcelona

For those people who really like El Clasico - we have four meetings in eighteen days - two in the Champions League, one in La Liga, and the Copa del Rey final.

LvZYtbZ.png

Manchester City defeats Man U 1-0 to advance to the FA Cup Final.

This is almost as good as winning the whole thing. I am on cloud :censored: ing 9 right now. WOW.

Stoke City is all that stands in the way of Manchester City's first major piece of silverware since 1976. Of course, Stoke City hasn't won anything since 1972 themselves.

LvZYtbZ.png

This is almost as good as winning the whole thing. I am on cloud :censored: ing 9 right now. WOW.

Stoke City is all that stands in the way of Manchester City's first major piece of silverware since 1976. Of course, Stoke City hasn't won anything since 1972 themselves.

Pretty cool we're gonna get to see someone win some silverware that hasn't in awhile. (Unfortunately, I don't have to make an exception for Birmingham on this comment anymore.)

Also, 11 minutes of stoppage time at the Emirates today...? WTF...

6fQjS3M.png

Pretty cool we're gonna get to see someone win some silverware that hasn't in awhile. (Unfortunately, I don't have to make an exception for Birmingham on this comment anymore.)

Okay, I stand corrected. Stoke City has won the Johnstone's Paint Trophy twice. Though I'm not convinced that counts as a major piece of silverware.

LvZYtbZ.png

Okay, I stand corrected. Stoke City has won the Johnstone's Paint Trophy twice. Though I'm not convinced that counts as a major piece of silverware.

No, it definitely doesn't.

6fQjS3M.png

Might actually get a cup final with some build up this year then! Incidentally there are also league fixtures on the Cup Final day this year, for the first time ever, so it's not impossible that the league and the cup could be won on the same day.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Mario-Balotelli-Rio-Ferdi-005.jpg

"I got a question, why they hatin' on me? / I got a question, why they hatin on me?

I ain't did nothin to em / but count this money

And put my team on / got my whole team stuntin, boy wussup.

YEAAAAHHHHHHHHH"

- Deandre Way, obviously talking about Mario Balotelli in this picture.

Ironically, Manchester City was scheduled to host Stoke City on the day of the FA Cup Final.

Coincidentally

is it irony that the word irony is so often incorrectly used? Although I'd say that literally is literally the most often incorrectly used word in the English language.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

It is time for Arsene to go,after a 2-1 defeat at Bolton, he should go.

Wenger has a job for life, if he wants it, at Arsenal. Certainly an away defeat against a decent team isn't going to budge him.

That being said I can understand the annoyance of some Arsenal fans at the direction the club seems to be taking.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived