2010-11 European soccer outpost

Saintsfan

Yeah, reports are coming out now that nothing has been set in stone yet...but I gotta say that I'm kinda looking forward to seeing what would happen if Wayne Rooney were on the market. If Man U are smart, they won't let it happen, but it'd be interesting as hell if it were to actually happen.

That being said, Pompey looks to be in an even deeper hole as there are reports coming out that the club may fold soon.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ROONEY SIGNS NEW 5-YEAR DEAL WITH MANCHESTER UNITED

"In the last couple of days, I've talked to the manager and the owners and they've convinced me this is where I belong," Rooney added. "I said ... the manager's a genius and it's his belief and support that have convinced me to stay."

Good to have you aboard Wayne. Now score some damn goals.

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED!

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Yeah, reports are coming out now that nothing has been set in stone yet...but I gotta say that I'm kinda looking forward to seeing what would happen if Wayne Rooney were on the market. If Man U are smart, they won't let it happen, but it'd be interesting as hell if it were to actually happen.

:lol: So much for what I said. :lol:

That being said, Pompey looks to be in an even deeper hole as there are reports coming out that the club may fold soon.

So "Pulling a Leeds" may become "Pulling a Pompey"?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

:lol: So much for what I said. :lol:

.. wtf... after all that Rooney re-signs ... it's like some WWE swerve... you have the fans thinking one way for a long time and then, BAM! it out to be not what you expect. :lol:

I saw, I came, I left.

Christmas has come early in Manchester; the referee has been sending cards to just about everyone in the first half of Man City-Arsenal, including a surprising red in the first few minutes. Arsenal's up one, on both the pitch and the scoreboard, but I'd be amazed if either of those lasted through the second half. Man City has been having their way with the Gunners along the right side.

CCSLC signature.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Chelsea lost AGAIN 1-0 to Birmingham. The Blues are falling on hard times and Arsenal must be kicking themselves for pissing away a 2-0 HT lead this morning.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Chelsea lost AGAIN 1-0 to Birmingham. The Blues are falling on hard times and Arsenal must be kicking themselves for pissing away a 2-0 HT lead this morning.

And combined with Man United's 2-0 win over Wigan, the Red Devils are tied with Chelski at the top of the EPL in standings points, but are currently in second on goal differential (+19 to +13).

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

UEFA should launch an investigation into the second yellow cards issued to both Sergio Ramos and Xabi Alonso. Neither card was particularly warranted, and they should be free to play in the sixth matchday.

Both cards were warranted, time wasting being a bookable offence. The issue is now they are banned for the last group game, rather than risking a booking in the last game and missing a knockout match.

What UEFA would do if they were smart, and so almost certainly won't do, is either extend the 1 game bans to 3 games, or delay the bans for a game, given Real's last game is a dead match.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived