2010-11 European soccer outpost

Saintsfan

I taped the wrong channel for the Chelsea vs. West Bromwich Albiom game last week and was wondering if anyone out there knew of a website where I could watch the game in its entirety. (I already know the final score.)

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone here know of any sites or blogs that exclusively cover Serie A? Or at least have a seperate, detailed section on Serie A? I've been trying to get into the league and I think a site like that that I can check everyday for news would help alot. One with a team by team season preview would also be very helpful.

I taped the wrong channel for the Chelsea vs. West Bromwich Albiom game last week and was wondering if anyone out there knew of a website where I could watch the game in its entirety. (I already know the final score.)

FoxSoccer.TV appears to have the game On Demand and has a free trial through the 27th.

Blackpool last Saturday: "Hey, this Premier League stuff ain't so tough. Where are all your tough guys at, EPL? We're gonna run through this league like we ran through the lower leagues. Premiership trophy, here we come."

Blackpool this Saturday: "Oh."

They had a +4 GD before this game...and now have -2 afterwards.

Β 

Β 

I'm calling it now. Manchester United sets a Premiership record with 114 points.

Oh, and a good start for the two new clubs in the Bundesliga as both Kaiserslautern and St. Pauli were 3-1 winners. Werder Bremen on the other hand... well, they dropped a 4-1 decision to Hoffenheim.

LvZYtbZ.png

That definitely should have been a goal for Stoke City IMO. Wow. What a ripoff.

ESPN just showed the highlights. Pretty sure that ball crossed the line twice. It hit the inside of the top post and then hit a Spurs player that was inside of the goal.

Goal-line Technology can't come fast enough.

Β 

Β 

ESPN just showed the highlights. Pretty sure that ball crossed the line twice. It hit the inside of the top post and then hit a Spurs player that was inside of the goal.

Agreed. I'm really happy that Spurs got three points because of this, but that ball looked like it crossed the line. Goal line technology is badly needed.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Agreed. I'm really happy that Spurs got three points because of this, but that ball looked like it crossed the line. Goal line technology is badly needed.

The issue that's been highlighted by Spurs is that Gomes was pushed in the build up to the goal. Not seen the incident mind.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Blackpool last Saturday: "Hey, this Premier League stuff ain't so tough. Where are all your tough guys at, EPL? We're gonna run through this league like we ran through the lower leagues. Premiership trophy, here we come."

And it should have been even more than that. I lost count of how many balls Arsenal put into the 6-yard box in front of a wide-open net, and there was nobody at the other end. They just had the Seasiders outclassed by miles today.

CCSLC signature.png

Not sure where this happened, but apparently after seeing his teammate get shown a red card, Balazs Molnar decided he really wanted a red card too. In fact he wanted that red card so bad, he literally stole it out of the ref's hand.

As my 2-year-old nephew would say, "Gimme! MINE!!!"

CCSLC signature.png

Not sure where this happened, but apparently after seeing his teammate get shown a red card, Balazs Molnar decided he really wanted a red card too. In fact he wanted that red card so bad, he literally stole it out of the ref's hand.

As my 2-year-old nephew would say, "Gimme! MINE!!!"

That team, I believe, is in Hungary.

LvZYtbZ.png

... and the team Blackpool beat last week, Wigan is already a -10, and Chelsea puts up another love set. They've got Stoke City next. It's conceivable that they can win in straight sets.

I saw, I came, I left.

Methinks the Latics aren't much longer for the top flight...

In there last 3 Premier League games, Wigan have conceeded 18 goals without scoring at all.

Pretty similar sort of form to patches of last season though. I remember then conceeding 8 against Spurs last year as well, so I wouldn't right them off just yet, but it could be a long season for Wigan fans, and perhaps a short season for Roberto Martinez.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Newcastle beat Aston Villa 6-0.

WTF.

Great result for Newcastle, having lost at Old Trafford Monday night. Needed to set down a marker, and that was a good way to do it.

Interesting to see some teams that did very well in the first round of fixtures flopping in the second round (Villa, Blackpool) and vice versa (West Brom). Could be an interesting season. I think that the Monday night game between City and Liverpool could be an interesting form guide.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Newcastle beat Aston Villa 6-0.

WTF.

WTF indeed. I can't tell if Newcastle are that good, or if Villa are that badly in shambles after Milner and O'Neill punching out.

Archived