2010-11 European soccer outpost

Saintsfan

I understand your point saintsfan, but his insistence on relying on young players and not spending on a defender and a decent goalkeeper is very frustrating, If he has financial constraints because to pay down the Emirates debt, its understandable, but six years and counting without silverware is unacceptable.

qvxym9f.png
Many thanks to Discrimihater for making the sig.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I take it this means the Rams are not going to be active in the free agent market for the foreseeable future.

The Red Sox haven't been all that shy about splashing cash since the Henrys bought into Liverpool.

i read somewhere in an interview with Damien Commolli, that NESV are willing to finance 11 new signings this summer..that would be craziness if it is true..if i remember where I saw it I will repost

I knew I could find it.

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

We're looking severely at an all-Portuguese Europa League final, as Porto has beaten Villareal 5-1 in the first leg. Just to give you an idea how dominant Porto has been this year, they've lost exactly three games in all competitions this year - the first leg in the semifinal of the Portuguese cup, one game in the Portuguese league cup, and the second leg of the Round of 32 in Europa League against Sevilla. They also only have four draws in all competitions - one in the group stage of Europa, two in the domestic league, one in the Portuguese league cup. Everything else? A victory.

LvZYtbZ.png

I would very like the final Benfica - Porto; in Dublin. ^^

But pleaaase, not ManUtd - Barca in CL-Final again.

Btw, Borussia Dortmund is Bundesliga Champion.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

In news no one cares about but me (and a user I haven't seen on these boards in ages): Norwich City clinched promotion to the Premier League today with a victory over Portsmouth.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

In news no one cares about but me (and a user I haven't seen on these boards in ages): Norwich City clinched promotion to the Premier League today with a victory over Portsmouth.

I'm just hoping we get a Welsh side or two in the Premiership next year. It's possible we get two - depends, of course, on the ruling on Friday.

And it looks like Barcelona is heading off to the Champions League final again, as Real Madrid needs two goals in two minutes plus stoppage time.

LvZYtbZ.png

Barcelona vs Manchester United are off to Wembley!

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Barcelona vs Manchester United are off to Wembley!

Because it's particularly appropriate in multiple ways:

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

In Italy, AC Milan have won the Serie A title. Thanks goodness, I was getting sick of Inter winning the past 5 titles....

And they didn't even need opposing teams fans to support them and make the players not try against them just so that their rivals wouldn't win the title!

07Giants.pngnyy.png

Borussia-Moenchengladbach.gif

WE'RE GONNA BE OK!

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Queens Park Rangers will not be docked points and have secured their Championship championship.

Story

Lost 2-1 to Leeds Utd but still managed to get over them by going up while Leeds stayed in the Championship.

GO QPR.

qpr.png

TEAMSsmall.png

RICHMOND TIGERS

Congrats to QPR, but really? There's going to be 6 London teams in the Premiership?

Dear lord.

As long as Leeds is down and out, i still remember the party we had when they dropped great times.

TEAMSsmall.png

RICHMOND TIGERS

Archived