2010-11 European soccer outpost

Saintsfan

Thank you, Wayne Rooney, you dirty son of a bitch.

Chicarito draws a penalty kick in the second half, and Rooney blasts it home to secure the tie, the point, and clinch the 2010-11 English Premier League Championship for Manchester United.

GO RED DEVILS!

GLORY, GLORY, MAN UNITED!

Next up: WE'RE GOING TO WEMBLEY! WEMBLEY, WEMBELY! WE'RE THE FAMOUS MAN UNITED AND WE'RE GOING TO WEMBLEY!

Manchester United vs FC Barcelona in the UEFA Champions League Final. Bring it on, Barca.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I'm glad Newcastle secured a spot next season and I'm eager to see what Pardew can do with a full season.

Goals for the offseason

1. Spend a little: Kevin Nolan, Joey Barton and Leon Best had great years but I'd like to see another scoring threat. Obviously thank you Liverpool for the Carroll transfer money. :D

2. Keep the youth happy: Leon Best, Nile Ranger future stars in the EPL I think and I hope it's all with the Toon.

Also if this team can just stay healthy for a prolonged period of time this team could easily challenge for a Top 10 spot and maybe even Europe.

7/10 upon the boys return to the top flight.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

City just won the FA Cup. Of course Yaya Toure is the one to score the winner. SO happy for the club, and all the fans who came WAY before I did who stuck with this team through thick (the current times of money) & thin (being down in the 3rd tier back in the late 90s & pretty much every gut punch moment.). Finally those fans' patience has been rewarded with a trophy.

The drought is over, the Cup's will be going to Manchester proper, & that stupid-ass banner @ Old Trafford is finally coming down. :grin:

City just won the FA Cup. Of course Yaya Toure is the one to score the winner. SO happy for the club, and all the fans who came WAY before I did who stuck with this team through thick (the current times of money) & thin (being down in the 3rd tier back in the late 90s & pretty much every gut punch moment.). Finally those fans' patience has been rewarded with a trophy.

The drought is over, the Cup's will be going to Manchester proper, & that stupid-ass banner @ Old Trafford is finally coming down. :grin:

Maybe a new banner will go up, "Let us know when you get to 19 league titles" :upside:

I saw, I came, I left.

Get back to us when you manage to win the Premier League. Or the Champions League.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Get back to us when you manage to win the Premier League. Or the Champions League.

Mario-Balotelli-Rio-Ferdi-005.jpg

0/10

Manchester+City+v+Stoke+City+FA+Cup+Final+X43cHqGocjel.jpg

10/10

West Ham are the first to punch their tickets to the Championship! Blew a 2-0 lead to fellow relegation-threat Wigan to lose 3-2 & officially number their days in the EPL.

Sad to see it happen and unlike with Newcastle I doubt these guys will be up anytime soon. Also spelled the end for Avram Grant.

And, he's gone already.

http://www.premierleague.com/page/Headlines/0,,12306~2360636,00.html

Yeah my bro just told me.

I'm surprised he made it to the end of the season, they have practically been in the bottom three since September.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

^That's great.

But what's better is that Villa beat Arsenal today! :D And Birmingham is in danger of going back down to the Championship. If B'ham loses at Tottenham (who needs 3 points to secure Europa League qualification) and either Wigan (at Stoke) or Blackpool (at Man Utd) can garner 1 point, the Blues would be going down! Should be a great day of soccer on Sunday as the race to stay up will last until the last day.

Wolves will be the only team still in the relegation battle to be playing at home. They play Blackburn Rovers at Molineux where the winner is assured their position in the Premiership next season. Wolves have been playing well at the right time to try to stay up.

6fQjS3M.png

In the race for the last Europa League spot, Spurs beat Liverpool at Anfield for the first time since 1993! But I'd almost rather they not qualify. Without all the extra games, they'd have more rest and avoid injuries in an attempt to get back into the Champions League.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

In the race for the last Europa League spot, Spurs beat Liverpool at Anfield for the first time since 1993! But I'd almost rather they not qualify. Without all the extra games, they'd have more rest and avoid injuries in an attempt to get back into the Champions League.

Eh, Spurs'll just get bounced by Rapid Vienna in August. :P

6fQjS3M.png

Ajax pulls a Madrid and drops the trophy!

I hope he doesn't do that when hes riding with United's 20th trophy next season :therock:

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

^That's great.

But what's better is that Villa beat Arsenal today! :D And Birmingham is in danger of going back down to the Championship. If B'ham loses at Tottenham (who needs 3 points to secure Europa League qualification) and either Wigan (at Stoke) or Blackpool (at Man Utd) can garner 1 point, the Blues would be going down! Should be a great day of soccer on Sunday as the race to stay up will last until the last day.

Wolves will be the only team still in the relegation battle to be playing at home. They play Blackburn Rovers at Molineux where the winner is assured their position in the Premiership next season. Wolves have been playing well at the right time to try to stay up.

I'm hoping for a Spurs win and a Blackpool win (now that Man Utd have clinched the title) so that Blackpool can stay in the Premier League and prevent Liverpool from getting the Europa League spot...

I saw, I came, I left.

Mario-Balotelli-Rio-Ferdi-005.jpg

0/10

Manchester+City+v+Stoke+City+FA+Cup+Final+X43cHqGocjel.jpg

10/10

What an amazing day yesterday was, enjoyed that whole game so much. It's not 19 league titles but it's the first warning shot.

ManchesterCity_10Sig.png

Archived