Minnesota Vikings Logo

hettinger_rl

I Number 2 is amazing. Stick with it all (not use the M/V; Ps I've seen that idea before though)

The two things I would do:

1-cut out some details and make some thicker and more defined lines to make it more logo-esque

2-"Round it out" so the first one isn't so logo/second one isn't so long

Do you have any experience putting sketches into logos?

I like the use of the "M" and "V." I think the Viking itself might be too much. The current Viking has too much history.

Perhaps just focus on a secondary logo featuring the shield and sword with the MV.

Agreed, because the idea for the shield is pretty cool. Just tone down on the details of the shield and you should have a winner on your hands in due time.

• 3 months later...

I like the use of the "M" and "V." I think the Viking itself might be too much. The current Viking has too much history.

Perhaps just focus on a secondary logo featuring the shield and sword with the MV.

Agreed, because the idea for the shield is pretty cool. Just tone down on the details of the shield and you should have a winner on your hands in due time.

Ok Just Shield.

Stuff009.jpg

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

• 2 years later...

Very nice. I'd be curious to see how it would look if the legs of the M were a different color than the V . . . as in your original sketches.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

I am IN NO WAY trying to pass this idea off as my own .. but because i thought hettinger_rl had such a creative idea i was curious to see how it would look a little more cleaned up. Thought i'd share with everyone. I sincerely apologize if this comes of as a threadjack, I only wanted to expand a little on his awesome idea

Made two diff color options.

vikings1_zps1855579e.jpg

vikings2_zps4953b084.jpg

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

Really like this thread and your work! Just wonderful!!!

Wonderful work here! Love your concepts! :notworthy:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived