Stolen Work

Davidson

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, that "Jeff's father" bit is every bit as legit as the Panhead dupe-account suicide news story.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Yeah, that "Jeff's father" bit is every bit as legit as the Panhead dupe-account suicide news story.

Aww, I must have missed that one!

And yeah, what 21-year-old gets a stern talking-to from their father? And how did the father hear about this to begin with, because I doubt Jeff would be telling Daddy about all the threatening emails he's been receiving. If I did something like that at age 21, my dad would have been like "you're on your own, kid."

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

And yeah, what 21-year-old gets a stern talking-to from their father? And how did the father hear about this to begin with, because I doubt Jeff would be telling Daddy about all the threatening emails he's been receiving. If I did something like that at age 21, my dad would have been like "you're on your own, kid."

Exactly. My pops would've been like "You 21? You are a grown-ass man now, deal with it." I wouldn't have been put on punishment or given a stern talking to. Either that's BS, or his dad is a failure at parenting.

Exactly. My pops would've been like "You 21? You are a grown-ass man now, deal with it." I wouldn't have been put on punishment or given a stern talking to. Either that's BS, or his dad is a failure at parenting.

Well, seeing as how stupid his kid is, he probably screwed up as a parent somewhere along the line.

For example, Jeff at age 2:

shaken-baby.jpg

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

I have removed the email address of the offending party as he has written to me expressing remorse and contrition for his actions.

Whilst what he did was wrong, i think jeff has learned a valuable life lesson.

as he is a student and barely past being considered a minor, i think any further retribution may be disproportionate and could cause servere damage to his education.

i will soon remove the screenshots of his site. In the mean time I Will leave these images posted as a guide to how not to make a start in the design industry.

Below is his apology. I suggest we leave it at that.

As you all know i posted several designs online that i did not create and claimed them under my profile without permission and recognition of those designers. I deeply regret my decision and did not think of severe consequences of my actions. The truth is I'm actually 18, not 21 like i said in my profile and im a graphic design major student. I originally started rebuilding and copy other designs as training tool for myself. Learning how those talented created those amazing designs, and in that way it did help me be a better designer but i crossed the line when i decided to post those copies online. Im ashamed of my decision and deserve all consequences for my choice. I have deleted that profile immediately and I apologize to those artists and to all the sports graphic design community. i broke the cardinal rule and have thought deeply about future as a graphic designer student. For the record I never received a dime for those works nor did i receive any interest from other companies from that profile. I'm a stupid, immature :censored: and do not plan on being a part of any of the sports identity community nor do i deserve to be a part of that community. Im honestly and deeply regretful. I realize that i need to grow up and take up my responsibility for my choice. To all those who are involved im truly sorry.

well, my impression is that this is a guy who knew he was doing wrong, but had little idea regarding the consequences of his actions.

having made mistakes in the past and taking his apology at face value, i dont think this is something that should write off this guys future career.

i cant imagine something like this happening to him again.

As you all know i posted several designs online that i did not create and claimed them under my profile without permission and recognition of those designers. I deeply regret my decision and did not think of severe consequences of my actions. The truth is I'm actually 18, not 21 like i said in my profile and im a graphic design major student. I originally started rebuilding and copy other designs as training tool for myself. Learning how those talented created those amazing designs, and in that way it did help me be a better designer but i crossed the line when i decided to post those copies online. Im ashamed of my decision and deserve all consequences for my choice. I have deleted that profile immediately and I apologize to those artists and to all the sports graphic design community. i broke the cardinal rule and have thought deeply about future as a graphic designer student. For the record I never received a dime for those works nor did i receive any interest from other companies from that profile. I'm a stupid, immature :censored: and do not plan on being a part of any of the sports identity community nor do i deserve to be a part of that community. Im honestly and deeply regretful. I realize that i need to grow up and take up my responsibility for my choice. To all those who are involved im truly sorry.

46291_583610738881_164002622_33390222_2336007_n.jpg

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Archived