Fanhome details

CC97

Would you guys be interested if I added your FanHome post totals with these CCSLP Boards totals?

If you want me to, please let me know here...

If you have a different FanHome name than here,  also tell me your fanhome name.

Thanks

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Chris --  My two cents, here...  Most of the time (which is all the time now) I just post stuff here because IMO, the true logo and concept enthusiasts post here.  There's a lot less static and fewer useless posts (cough cough, AFL of the futute, cough cough, annoying polls, cough cough) over here than at the FanHome board.  The last time I posted a jersey concept over there (it was a TB Lightning concept) the thread quickly degenerated into a comment about how phallic the outline of the state of Florida looks.  Yeah, it's obvious, but was it necessary to go there?  I don't think so.

Personally speaking, if I wanted to post something identical on the FanHome board and this one, I would.   So, I guess you can chalk up one "no" vote here.  But hey, they're your boards.  :)

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

There's a lot less static and fewer useless posts (cough cough, AFL of the futute, cough cough, annoying polls, cough cough) over here than at the FanHome board.  

with this statement, were you refering to my post or xl8r? just wanted to clarify...

The Danimal said:
Texas is the state that gave us George W. Bush and Sarah Palin. 'Nuff said.

I'm proposing taking the number of posts you have made while on fanhome and adding them to your post total here at CCSLP Boards... there's no merging of boards or anything going on, it's merely just recognising your posts on both of my boards.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Other than the friendly battle between STLFanatic and sNowCap30 (sorry if I didn't get the caps just right ;-)), I don't think any of us here are bothered by post counts.  Anyone that posts an opinion here is welcome, without regard to post count totals.

As was stated by STL, it's up to you, but not necessary.

It's where I sit.

There's a lot less static and fewer useless posts (cough cough, AFL of the futute, cough cough, annoying polls, cough cough) over here than at the FanHome board.  

with this statement, were you refering to my post or xl8r? just wanted to clarify...

Not familiar with your posts, so don't worry, I wasn't talking about you.  :)   I was referring to xlr8r and his mix & match leagues and mindless polls.  Ugh...  I sure don't miss his stuff...

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

i say yes and no. the way u put it the 2nd time seems that ur honoring us in some way (dont as me why). but i still say no because people here rarely post on Fanhome.

and if u hadnt noticed i sorta slowed down the post count leader. i took it off my sig and also i feel it "clogs" the board..no offense to STL :;):

untitled-1.png

but i still say no because people here rarely post on Fanhome.

Well, I USED to post a lot on the FanHome board, but I don't think I post at fanHome in a whole anymore. I really dont have a problem withit since I am near 400 posts (I think) on FanHome  :D

I say no, but if the overall decision is yes, then my FanHome name is BoSox2003.

OT - Just something I've been thinking about....

There are at least 15 users that are registered, and have been for a couple months, but never posted. They aren't really part of the boards then if they arent posting, so should we delete them?

i still frequent the fanhome board from time to time, but Ive been losing interest in it and have become more loyal to this board. there is just too many posters there and a concept thread will be bumped off the front page in less then a day, not even giving other posters a chance to view and comment on the concepts.

also, i really dont care for that 'veiled78' guy that goes there

Chris, just add my totals up.  Don't merge the two.  This board tends to stay on topic while on FanHome, well...anyway just add my total, and maybe I might catch up to STL Fanatic in posts.  LOL

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

I wouldn't really care either way.  I don't post often enough to really notice my counts anyways.  I still visit Fanhome, but my account was hacked into and the email address was changed, I asked for help and they basically said "fix it yourself."  Thanks guys!
dbacks.gif mariners.gif

Is it just me or is the Fanhome board not a "Chris Creamer" board?  It seems to be just a general board about logo talk now, with no ties to CC.com other than Chris' moderation and the sticky thread about the MLB Uniform project.  It's not advertised as being part of CC.com, nor do you link to it on CC.com.

Also, the people on this board seem to take the passion for logos and uniforms a bit more seriously.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

RC you stole my comment!  Like i said before, just add the numbers up, but I don't even look over there anymore.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Archived