NFL: Pretty in Pink

Chawls

Which cause will the NFL shove down our throats in November?

Maybe something for obesity, since its Thanksgiving month?

How about teams wearing brown accents, for all those unfortunate enough to be fat asses?

The pink stuff in 2011 (if there is even a season in 2011) needs to be one week and one week only.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which cause will the NFL shove down our throats in November?

Maybe something for obesity, since its Thanksgiving month?

How about teams wearing brown accents, for all those unfortunate enough to be fat asses?

The pink stuff in 2011 (if there is even a season in 2011) needs to be one week and one week only.

To celebrate obesity, every player will wear #68 for the heaviest player in the league (in 2009 anyways).

PicImg_Buffalo_Bills_New_d822.jpg

87Redskins.png

• 2 weeks later...

looking through this, i couldn't help but be reminded of when the western force(super 14 rugby union team) wore pink jerseys for ladies day. They then auctioned them off for charity. Here's a picture:

pink-force-163x220.jpg

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

• 3 weeks later...

I never meant for this thread to get pinned. When I started the thread, it was relevant, of course. But now, even I want it gone. Please mods, let this thread R.I.P.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Archived