NFL: Pretty in Pink

Chawls

Well guys, since we still have 4 more weekends to grin and bear it, we might as well make a thread to discuss it. Whose color scheme looks best with the pink accented gear for Breast Cancer Awareness Month? My vote goes to the Philadelphia Eagles. Something about Midnight green and pink look really nice together to me.

138214700-03175529.jpg

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kind of a fan of the Panthers' alternate unis with the pink accents on Sunday against the Saints. Light blue and pink works, I guess.

teamlogossig.png

There comes a point when you don't stand for the constant heartbreak anymore, and walk away.

The Lions look pretty solid too

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Kind of a fan of the Panthers' alternate unis with the pink accents on Sunday against the Saints. Light blue and pink works, I guess.

web-MCH27981--nfl_medium_540_360.jpg09000d5d81b0539e_gallery_600.jpg

Only because the Saints won the game, I'll agree :lol:

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

I'd say the Bills because we're playin' like a bunch of pansies out there.

But am I the only one who feels they go overboard with the pink-ness?

Even the whistles are pink.

Nope, it's awful.

I don't think any of the teams look good in pink. It's stupid. I like that some of the lineman for the bears weren't wearing any. It was refreshing.

2ly2w09.jpg

Archived