Fictional Team Logos

Anubis2051

Let's not forget the uber futuristic extreme to the max uniforms from Starship Troopers:

4973611501_ccc3e1006e_o.png

Jesus Christ, is that where Nike got the idea for Boise and Virginia Tech's Pro Combats? The resemblance is uncanny.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone have pictures of the CCM Cooperalls from MVP 2?

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Cool, Figures from movies!!!!!

I like the "Eddie Davis" exspress figurine. I know who played his part, but i don't know his last name.

The Others i don't know of, but i never heard of these figures from the movies, in stores or else where.

love that "The Express" Movie.

Dale%20Gribble.pnghank_hill.pngBoomhauer-icon.pngphoto-thumb-1746.jpg

Jeffrey's worthless horse.

Cool, Figures from movies!!!!!

I like the "Eddie Davis" exspress figurine. I know who played his part, but i don't know his last name.

The Others i don't know of, but i never heard of these figures from the movies, in stores or else where.

love that "The Express" Movie.

Ernie Davis.

Question 1: WTF?

Question 2: Can we re-title this fictional logos AND uniforms?

Statement 1: Just because it's in a movie doesn't make it fictional.

bufg.png

• 6 months later...

Another Star Trek baseball team, the London Kings, who will win the World Series twice, in 2032 and 2042.

393px-Buck_bokai.jpg

Apparently there's a little bit of a debate as to where this team plays. London, UK or London, ON, Canada? Who knows.

*pre-orders season tickets*

Another Star Trek baseball team, the London Kings, who will win the World Series twice, in 2032 and 2042.

[pic redacted]

Apparently there's a little bit of a debate as to where this team plays. London, UK or London, ON, Canada? Who knows.

The name Kings would suggest the UK.

CK3ZP8E.jpg

I'm just mortified at the prospect of the pullover fad returning.

[pic redacted]

The name Kings would suggest the UK.

Well Canada is still, technically, a realm of the British Commonwealth. So the name wouldn't be out of the question for a Canadian team either.

Apparently the debate sprung from the fact that there's some acting school here in London, ON that has produced a lot of Star Trek alumni. So given that the name could work for a Canadian team, some people see it as a nod to the city's contribution to the series.

But I'm already putting way to much thought into this.

The Seattle Simians of the ZHL (Most Vertical Primate)

Screenshot2011-10-09at115939PM.pngScreenshot2011-10-09at115858PM.pngScreenshot2011-10-09at115846PM.pngScreenshot2011-10-09at115832PM.png

CCMeralls?

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Mighty Ducks 2 is a wealth of uniforms and logos.

Missed a couple.

enhanced-buzz-9045-1266861768-4.jpg

Dean-Portman.jpg

And from the first movie. (I'd have to watch it again to get the exact dates.)

Circa 1970

JMOVBOMF.jpgJMOVBOMB.jpg

Circa 1990

JMOVBANF.jpgJMOVBANB.jpg

And the JV/Varsity uniforms from D3

JMOVFULF.jpgJMOVFULB.jpg

JMOVBNKF.jpgJMOVBNKB.jpg

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived