Fictional Team Logos

Anubis2051

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't find any good pictures, but the disney channel movie "H-E Double Hockey Sticks" was named the Delaware Demons, the jersey is currently used on a directv commercial. You can kind of see it in the second picture. I can't find the primary logo.

HE-double-hockey-sticks-will-friedle-13663575-600-450.jpg

Will-in-H-E-double-hockey-sticks-will-friedle-13043431-480-360.jpg

Comebacks

comebacks-pic2.jpg

bufg.png

Who can forget the Hamilton Steelheads from the TV show "Power Play" that aired up here? Even Don Cherry appeared on it!

logocolor.jpg

roster.jpg

I worked a lot of days doing background on that television show, did a couple of days on Playmakers, and likewise a few days on another series called MVP...

282361.JPG

...and lets not forget Hamilton's other famous fictional team, and yet another Mustang team...

mustangs-youngblood-replica-jersey_big.jpg

tigercatssignature-1.png

New New York Yankees - Blernsball - Futurama

leela-nny.jpg

Check out the foam claw...:

zoidberg-foamclaw.jpg

New New York Mets - Blernsball - Futurama

Blernsball.jpg

150_leela-pro-blernsball.gif

Atlanta Braves - Blernsball - Futurama

Atlanta became an island in an attempt to attract tourists and sank, becoming the lost city of atlanta, hence the trident:

316-54.jpg

Anubis.png

...and lets not forget Hamilton's other famous fictional team, and yet another Mustang team...

mustangs-youngblood-replica-jersey_big.jpg

Our junior-A team, the Red Wings, wore those jerseys a while ago for a game.

23847_328127833762_509568762_3612035_6761724_n.jpg

22437_286306574556_507039556_3262654_5104482_n.jpg

22437_286305359556_507039556_3262648_1501610_n.jpg

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

comebacks-pic2.jpg

Pretty sure that's Braden's favo(u)rite logo.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

If anyone read this as a kid, these were great reads. Roy MacGregor, wrote this series on a fictional traveling hockey team from Ontario and ther was also a short lived TV series on YTV.

logo_large.gif

cast.jpg

Wait... they made a Screech Owls show? I loved those books when I was a kid!

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Since it's 3 days from my birthday and I'm a Pisces, I can't help but think of my sign's namesake from The Fish That Saved Pittsburgh.

fishsaved7fl8.jpg

fishsaved3nk2.jpg

court2.jpg

Would someone be so kind as to post a link to the "holy grail" thread? I can't seem to find it myself and I've been looking for even a replica of this for a few years now.

Our junior-A team, the Red Wings, wore those jerseys a while ago for a game.

23847_328127833762_509568762_3612035_6761724_n.jpg

I did not know that, probably not the first time a real team wore the jersey/sweater of a fictional team. I think the Johnstown Chiefs has been worn by a team or teams in the past...

I wonder if the Bulldogs will ever wear a Steelheads jersey? :grin:

tigercatssignature-1.png

Archived