2010-11 NBA Season

gingerbreadmann

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Cavs beat a team that's supposed to be a 1-3 seed in the West?

How the hell does that happen?

Well at the beginning of the season some people said the Cavs were good enough to be the 8th seed in the playoffs. An 8 seed beating a 1-3 seed in a regular season game isn't anything unusual. So from that perspective it all works out I guess. B)

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

2011-February-11-22-37-3.jpg

Look at the kid haha.

Won't that be you when the Knicks finally win a playoff series, but in a Toney Douglas #23?

You know it... actually no you're wrong I'll be in a Timofey Mosgov jersey.

The part I was wrong was that I should not have said that you would be even more childlike when the Knicks win a playoff series.

I should have lessened the importance and said you would be that joyous when the Knicks actually qualify for the playoffs.

2011-February-11-22-37-3.jpg

Look at the kid haha.

Won't that be you when the Knicks finally win a playoff series, but in a Toney Douglas #23?

You know it... actually no you're wrong I'll be in a Timofey Mosgov jersey.

The part I was wrong was that I should not have said that you would be even more childlike when the Knicks win a playoff series.

I should have lessened the importance and said you would be that joyous when the Knicks actually qualify for the playoffs.

Ok I get where you're coming from and I could take up even more space in this post with another pic, but I won't.

Instead I'll just say: Haters gonna Hate.

Edit: spelling gah

It's actually better most likely for the Knicks tomorrow that the Lakers won tonight.

I think we all know now that isn't the case. Lakers are dangerous when playing back-to-back games.

I thought the refs were terrible tonight, on both sides. For example, they'd miss a Knick running over a Laker, and because they missed it they'd go down on the other end and call a ticky-tack foul on the Knicks to make up for it, I guess. I don't know man, it seemed like they were letting them play, but then call a ticky-tack foul. The refs were just bad. And, I'm saying they called fouls that benefitted the Lakers where even I was like, "that shouldn't be a foul." But, it was both ways. Just an awfully officiated game.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

"Thanks refs, for giving us another chance."

-The Cavs

That was goaltending, and if we were the Lakers, it would have been called as such. Gross.

PS: Overtime... versus the Cavs? We should have hired Dwayne Casey.

Okay, I saw another angle, looking straight at the basket from halfcourt, and I have to say, it did look like a goaltend. The ball had already peaked and was on its way down. Can't believe I'm uttering these words, but the Clippers were robbed. I've been watching the replay over and over again and you can clearly see part of the ball is above the backboard-square then, as Hickson touches it, it's not as high up. I agree with Lights Out on this one.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Way too choke Cleveland, just like usual.

Really? How did the Cavs choke? Just because you wanted to see them keep losing? That's not choking.

But...

Yes.

Yes I saw that on ESPN, I actually checked it like as soon as I got home to see if they changed it.

Archived