2010-2011 NCAA Basketball Thread

Billy B

Have to say so far I like the new TV format. You basically go from the end of one game to another no overlap.

Hard to imagine that it took them THIS long to come up with a 4-station format.

And to make Charles Barkley a studio analyst

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so much for clemson

Tuesday, I was OK with them. Today, I realized that they had five patches on the front of their uniform.

Clemson paw

NCAA circle logo

NCAA basketball logo (aka "regular season" logo)

Nike swoosh

USA flag

Plus they had ACC above the NOB. Too d@mn busy!

so much for clemson

Tuesday, I was OK with them. Today, I realized that they had five patches on the front of their uniform.

Clemson paw

NCAA circle logo

NCAA basketball logo (aka "regular season" logo)

Nike swoosh

USA flag

Plus they had ACC above the NOB. Too d@mn busy!

Yep, Uni Watch mentioned the same thing yesterday. It's crazy.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Incredible the University of Phil Simms has beaten Rick Pitino I guess Pervis Ellison and Darrell Griffith wont be walking through that door.

There were only two other teams which Pitino would rather lose to than Morehead State.

Austin Peay and Oral Roberts.

I lost all confidence in Penn State after that 36-33 game, so good thing I picked Temple to win.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

March Madness? Yep, I'm mad alright. The only team I've picked correctly is WVU over Clemson. And I had Princeton over Kentucky, but switched it (I actually still do in the CCSLC brackets, but not in my main bracket). And I had ODU in my Sweet 16. :cursing:

25yzwqg.png

Archived