Paint Users Paradise 2.0

LEWJ

403 members have voted

1. 1. Is this thread helpful for (specifically) paint users?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

It was mentioned a while back, but has anyone made a Nike basketball template yet? No hurry.

EDIT: While searching for other templates, I came across this template Mbannon created. All it needs is to be converted to paint. Anyone interested? Thanks in advance!

NikeBasketballTemplate.png

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

A LACROSSE TEMPLATE IS FINALLY HERE!

Nike Short-Sleeve Template (Outdoor):

BlankNikeLacrosseTemplate_zps867d5e13.pn

Nike Long-Sleeve Template (Indoor):

BlankNikeLacrosseTemplate-Longsleeves_zp

Stay tuned for another unveiling tomorrow. HINT: Its a hockey template 100% created by kiwi_canadien. These lacrosse templates are a bit of a preview of kiwi's template

• Like 1

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Guys, while these templates look nice, there are completely useless since they are unusable in Paint.

They were usable before they were uploaded, but since the :censored:s at Photobucket have put full-size images behind a paywall, the quality of the uploaded images goes out the window.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Son_ofNun, I have both of your Nike baseball templates. When I opened them, the side panels were pixelated as well as a few other minor things. I have tweaked them for my needs so they are no longer pixelated. Would it be ok if I post the newer versions in the morning? They look pretty much the same, only the noticeable difference is that the outline is a dark gray and the side panels are one shade of gray and not 100 different gray pixels.

Go ahead. I had them that way to try to make it look like a mesh material instead I solid, but I was very lazy. I was going to clean it up a bit later on anyway. I'm also updating my football template. It'll be bigger, more realistic, show front and back, show socks, cleats, and gloves, and will also be cleaned up.

Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated.

Your welcome. I replaced the cleat with a football cleat that was on a Pro Combat set. I didn't see the difference and even in real life they look the same to me. If they aren't, I'll just remove it.

Here are the updated Nike templates. I give 99.9999% credit to Son_ofNun for making the template, as I did the .0001% through editing

Regular Template:

BlankNikeBaseballTemplate_zpsbcd25008.pn

ProCombat Template:

BlankNikeBaseballProCombatTemplate_zps70

I think the mesh panel could also work as the "pit-stain" pattern similar to that of the MLB's batting practice uniforms.

Your welcome. Like I said, it's a football cleat from a larger template, so that's why it looks a little disproportionate. I will be posting kiwi's nhl and Olympic Nike hockey templates later in the week.

Ok whats going on, I have a new template to post but its coming up pixelated, i read a few lines up and there are photobucket isssues or not??? I used to post a direct link from photo bucket in the img icon from CC, what do i have to do now to make it work?

Nike20.png