Connecticut Whale Jerseys

crkraider22

http://www.hartfordwolfpack.com/default.asp?wolfpack=59&objId=892

jerseygreen.jpg

I find it odd that they would wear the third jersey for the first ever Whale game. Also, it would be interesting to see the 35th anniversary logo. The wave pattern is something I would expect from a minor league team's third jersey.

McCutchen6_zps336cbf93.png

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder who their sponsor is?.... <_<

I guess on the positive side, that patch aint as big it could be lol.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Well I'm confused. Are they permanently switching to Connecticut Whale or is this just an alt? Because the site is all designed for the Whale, but it's still Hartfordwolfpack.com.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

Yes, this is a permanent switch.

I've read in the Courant the reason they unveiled the green jersey first is that the other two aren't ready yet (Reebok is working on them, but they couldn't make the tight deadline for the name change). I'd imagine they'll look like this with the colors swapped appropriately - white at home, blue on the road. (Boo to the blue.)

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Yes, this is a permanent switch.

I've read in the Courant the reason they unveiled the green jersey first is that the other two aren't ready yet (Reebok is working on them, but they couldn't make the tight deadline for the name change). I'd imagine they'll look like this with the colors swapped appropriately - white at home, blue on the road. (Boo to the blue.)

Oh alright makes sense. Thanks

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

Much like the primary logo, this jersey is an awful idea, executed awfully.

Not content with just having plain, straight stripes, Howard Baldwin and the Associates of Delusion (and if you're starting up a prog-rock band, feel free to use that name) decided to reach back into the late nineties and pull out a sublimated pattern, apparently meant to evoke waves, choppy water, yarrr, the sea, or something along those lines. But the pattern lacks the peaks, depth, and detail necessary to properly illustrate a rough sea, unlike the Tampa Bay Lightning's Stormfront jersey. The finished product ends up looking like a cross between the outlines of puffy clouds and someone attempting to freehand-draw a straight line while on a particularly bumpy car ride. The goofy Nike neckline all but seals the look as outdated and lazy, though doing names and numbers in Arial would be a surefire clincher.

Fail Whale. Again. And 35th anniversary of what, exactly?

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

So when will we see the official Reebok jerseys?

As for the solid green jersey, it's the first of three the team will wear this season. Because Baldwin's Whalers Sports & Entertainment took control of the franchise just before the season, Reebok was unable to produce the jersey in time for the rebranding.

So Reebok subcontracted the production to SP Apparel. The two other jersey ? primary white and blue tops ? will be produced by Reebok and should be available by the end of the year.

Courant

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

I know this is minor league hockey and even my old boys, the RiverDogs used a wave pattern in their uniforms. But, the wave pattern on these is so unorganized that it makes these things disgusting. The logo is awesome, though. But, even for a third uniform these are just terrible. Hopefully, the primaries won't be a disappointment.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

Archived