Big Ten Logo Concept

bb10

I think it looks fine, I can read it perfectly. It stays in line with the current while making the necessary changes, and it looks good to me. Nice work!

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

I think you are better off putting the 1 between the I and the G... Then you can use the gap in the top of the G to start the 2 going into the T.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

This isn't a comment on the logo, but I feel like the Big 10 and Big 12 are going to have to change their names...next year the Big 10 will have 12 teams, and the Big 12 will have 10 teams. That would be ridiculous.

And the Big "East" will extend as far West as Fort Worth, TX (not very east), the PAC10 will become the PAC12 (Pac is short for Pacific) and it will extend as far east as Boulder, CO (not very Pacific). They're just names, ridiculous yes, but just names.

As far as the logo, its a nice try, but as the others have stated the the two looks too forced. I dont think the BIGTEN should have any numbers at all in their logo, because I dont believe they are done expanding.

Well, the Pac-10's name has been meaningless since 1978...

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I actually like the new BigTen logo. It's simple and will look great on a field, court, rink, mat, etc...

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Archived