The People's Denver Broncos Concept!

robbman21

Okay friends, the thread over in the logos section announcing the Bronco's plans to go back to orange jerseys when NIKE takes over the NFL has gotten me thinking of directions that Denver may go in. Since it's a 2012 change and not next season, it appears there's going to be a complete revamp of the whole brand rather than make the popular orange alternate the primary. I know there's about to be an influx of Broncos concepts on the board, but I'm wanting to make THE Broncos concept based on what YOU the fans and logo enthusiasts most want to see. I know that you can't please everybody...especially with sports uniforms and logos...but I bet we can find a happy medium that pleases the majority of folks. BUT before I do that I'm going to need all the input from you guys I can get to make this "people's concept". So with the guidelines that the home jerseys have to be orange and there has to be some kind of brand "do-over", I want all of you to tell me what you want to see. Stay with navy as the trim, or go back to the light royal? Or a completely new blue?? Keep the stylised horse head on the helmets,revert back to the old "D",update the "D", or go in a completely new direction?? Stripes? Piping?? Logo on sleeves?? Helmet stripe? Stripes?? Full stripes or something radical??? New fonts? Standard tried and true fonts?? A complete revamp...or a slight re-imagining?? "Broncos" under the collar? The canvas is yours people...I just want to be the guy to paint it for you!

98Falcons.png

How about putting the full body bronco logo inside the D in the script

It's been done here a couple of times and never really liked that great to be honest...plus don't we want to see something NEW instead of a logo that's been around a while? I'm asking because I don't know...and because this is ya'lls concept, not really mine.

98Falcons.png

Old D logo revamped for sure. Make the Bronco inside more stylized (like orange mane etc.) but in the same general position as in the old logo. Definite orange jersey and would like to see a return to the royal blue, but more intense and less pastelly or washed out as the last one. Don't mind the current number font they have and would like to see blue pants with the orange home jersey's as standard with an option for colored pants on the road.

crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

Well, one thing that seems to identify the Broncos to me, despite the uniform set (old orange or modern navy), is that the Broncos should always wear white pants. I know that they've had orange and/or blue pants before (with both the traditional and modern looks), but they seem to be one of the few teams that should stick to white pants only.

Well, if you go more updated classic or an all-around blend of both classic/modern, blue pants with the orange uniforms could look all right, but outside of that, I personally feel that the Broncos should always wear white pants. Many of the orange or blue pants on concepts posted here look too close to Boise State to me.

In Summary:

For some reason, I would consider going with a not-quite-royal, not-quite-navy blue; one that contrasts well with the orange, but easily noticed as blue. Unless you can make a pair of orange or blue pants look unique to the Denver Broncos, then I would advise sticking to white pants only. You could try (or find) a number/script font that's a hybrid of the classic block and the modern round fonts (rounded corners on block numbers, for example).

Just some of my thoughts on the Denver Broncos.

the royal that they used just doesn't look smooth. im not sure why exactly. the navy would be okay... but maybe as some have said, something new (but blue). Also, i think it should be a modern style jersey. I don't think that blue and orange look good when multi-striped, etc. I think that a falcons look would be alright.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

As far as the logo, I'd like to see them either keep the current logo or go with an updated D logo. The old D logo looks really out of date and it would be a huge downgrade just to go back to that logo without updating it.

Old D logo revamped for sure. Make the Bronco inside more stylized (like orange mane etc.) but in the same general position as in the old logo. Definite orange jersey and would like to see a return to the royal blue, but more intense and less pastelly or washed out as the last one. Don't mind the current number font they have and would like to see blue pants with the orange home jersey's as standard with an option for colored pants on the road.

Revamped D logo would be great.

DEN_ALogoHigh.png

the D logo would be a downgrade. i think the horse head flows perfectly on a helmet. not to mention, it avoids having the D face the wrong direction on the other side of the helmet. i just don't like how it looks, and the current logo is great.

navy blue instead of royal, but obviously orange as the primary color.

don't take a previous look and try to bring it up to date... i'd like to see something new, but not really something radical. don't re-invent the wheel, but don't just mimic what has already been done.

sounds hard to do, but that's what i'd like to see :)

i'd also like to see the current font remain. that font is instantly recognizable as the broncos to me, despite its relative newness.

As far as the logo, I'd like to see them either keep the current logo or go with an updated D logo. The old D logo looks really out of date and it would be a huge downgrade just to go back to that logo without updating it.

Revamped D logo would be great.

DEN_ALogoHigh.png

I've always wondered about this. What is the stuff by its nose?

Archived