An Nfl Challenge

WideRight

Here's my Bills concept.After Jezus' Bills concept I should'nt even post mine because he did almost exactly what I was going to do,so I felt that his was near perfect.At any rate I posted mine anyway,using more of their darker blue and less red with a blue helmet and drop-shadowed numbers.Since the Bills started their mini-camp today I let the rookies have their moment in these unis.

HOME:

Buffalo_Bills_Home.jpg

ROAD:

Buffalo_Bills_Road.jpg

98Falcons.png

My last re-tooling project is the Titans.Basically all I did was drop the yoke,change the number font,and modify the helmet a little bit.I added a pants-to-jersey stripe for all the jerseys and kept the color pattern the same throughout.The alternate is represented by Jarrett Payton,who will wear #4 in camp.

HOME:

Tennessee_Titans_Home.jpg

ROAD:

Tennessee_Titans_Road.jpg

ALTERNATE:

Tennessee_Titans_Alternate.jpg

98Falcons.png

robbman, you are a genius. There is only one thing wrong with the Buffalo Bills helmet you created: the charging buffalo. I think it should be either white with a red streak or to be more daring, red with a silver streak. Seeing dark blue on dark blue would be heartache on heartache as Bobby Vinton once sang, even if the use of a dark blue helmet does make sense. Also, to break the monochrome monstrosity, why not have red pants or topped socks?

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Wow, unimaniac. Great pix...OF THE FRICKIN' ANGELFIRE LOGO!!!

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Archived