Biggest sporting events you have attended

PurpleRush

Arizona has fans?

I don't kid.

Yeah, it's not like Arizona has led the Pac-10 in average basketball attendance for the past 15 years or so...

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No one cares about Arizona anything.

I've been to a ton of regular season games for all four major sports, but the only one mildly interesting was an interleague game between the Yankees and Giants at the old Yankee Stadium. It was the first-ever Barry Bonds/Roger Clemens matchup (and I think Bonds was walked each time).

As far as wrestling goes, I saw the 1997 In Your House Revenge of the 'Taker show, with two "lost" matches between Mankind and Undertaker and Steve Austin and Bret Hart, and the 2009 No Way Out, which featured Edge losing and winning a championship in the same night (I had always wanted to see a world championship change happen live, and I got to see two in one night. Neither title swap had any long-term implications and both were forgotten almost immediately).

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

No one cares about Arizona anything.

Blame Lights Out. I didn't bring up Arizona. All I did was make a joke.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Blame Lights Out.

Possibly the most-uttered phrase on CCSLC in the past two years. :P

You know, you don't have to give me :censored:. You may look down on the Wildcats but you and I share a common bond via the Chargers.

You know, you don't have to give me :censored:. You may look down on the Wildcats but you and I share a common bond via the Chargers.

I don't hate Arizona. I'm not even a PAC-12 fan. I am a NASCAR fan, and even though fans are leaving in droves because of the ruination of the sport (Jimmie Johnson winning every single year, the Car of Tomorrow, the awful Chase for the Cup), it still has more fans nationwide than Arizona. Also, I couldn't resist since like 90% of your posts are about the Wildcats, the "Scum Devils," or both. :D

As for the Chargers, misery loves company I guess.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Just because someone mentions Arizona in one of their posts, you don't have to instantly get on and post something yourself. Grow the F up and stop ruining the board with your immature childish nonsense.

Actually, that could be said for four or five people here.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I don't hate Arizona. I'm not even a PAC-12 fan. I am a NASCAR fan, and even though fans are leaving in droves because of the ruination of the sport (Jimmie Johnson winning every single year, the Car of Tomorrow, the awful Chase for the Cup), it still has more fans nationwide than Arizona.

It. Was. A. Joke.

Just because someone mentions Arizona in one of their posts, you don't have to instantly get on and post something yourself. Grow the F up and stop ruining the board with your immature childish nonsense.

Actually, that could be said for four or five people here.

Ain't that the truth. "Vet I'm not even kidding. I was just about to say the same thing. No joke at all." and so on.

BB52Big.jpg

....and the 2009 No Way Out, which featured Edge losing and winning a championship in the same night (I had always wanted to see a world championship change happen live, and I got to see two in one night. Neither title swap had any long-term implications and both were forgotten almost immediately).

Yeah, but they bumped Edge's world title total up, which I'm always a fan of :D

Archived