NFL Weekly Uniform Notes

carlosgg6

I heard they were supposed to be part of a "going green" promotion that they ultimately never went through with.

The problem with what they did is they matched it with the gunmetal blue pants. It would have worked MUCH better if it were the white pants. Hopefully, they will re-consider bringing the green back.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I noticed the Colts finally fixed their AFC logo in the endzone, not very well though LoL.

Untitled-1.jpg

You beat me to the punch on that...I noticed it as well...doesn't it look that way because the Colts sewed the markings & logos in rather than painted them on? (i.e. if it was always painted it wouldn't look like a cover-up job).

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

The Eagles have the NFC logo and NFL shield in the end zones for the first time that I can remember since moving into Lincoln Financial Field. Can't post pics from my phone, but you'll see later.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I heard they were supposed to be part of a "going green" promotion that they ultimately never went through with.

The problem with what they did is they matched it with the gunmetal blue pants. It would have worked MUCH better if it were the white pants. Hopefully, they will re-consider bringing the green back.

Actually, they matched them with the alt Dark Navy pants...which are ALSO not being used any longer.

09000d5d812f36d6_gallery_600.jpg

Actually, they matched them with the alt Dark Navy pants...which are ALSO not being used any longer.

09000d5d812f36d6_gallery_600.jpg

I love this set, however, I believe they should only use it once per year. It reminds be of this beauty.

spacer.png

The Seahawks actually wore the dark navy pants in the pre-season this year for both of their home games.

I will predict right now, that the Ravens wear all white next week in Pittsburgh. The rest of the combos for the weekend are about as easy to figure out as can be.

The Seahawks actually wore the dark navy pants in the pre-season this year for both of their home games.

True, but they aren't even listed in their most current Style Guide (nor have they ever been for that matter).

Is the NFL mandating that the new conference logos and shield be placed in each endzone for the playoffs? Like I mentioned earlier, the Eagles had the logos flanking their wordmark, which up until this point has stood alone in the end zone.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I noticed the Colts finally fixed their AFC logo in the endzone, not very well though LoL.

Untitled-1.jpg

They also fixed Garcon's mini-stripes, but now Joseph Addai has the shrunken stripes and sleeve numbers. Seriously, I know it's probably due to how the player wants his jersey cut and to fit, but how do they let this see the field? Also, why different size numbers for different players? Addai's look half the size of his teammates'. Austin Collie's is like that too.

:wacko:

7df41717e79f21911910b056ee905042-getty-107903331cc100_wild_card_pl.jpg

b439be8f253847e988bc39a2e3121056-getty-98604514al003_tennessee_tit.jpg

96fe2f54a6769d66815817c6cdb144ef-getty-98698261jj018_indianapolis_.jpg

b6aab8b7826c62c4363f9200a43b43c2-getty-98697178sb005_jaguars_colt.jpg

87Redskins.png

Archived