NFL Weekly Uniform Notes

carlosgg6

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really wish the Seahawks would wear the lime green jerseys for this game. "Yeah, we're 7-9, we're hosting a playoff game, and we're wearing this. What are you gonna do about it?"

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I really wish the Seahawks would wear the lime green jerseys for this game. "Yeah, we're 7-9, we're hosting a playoff game, and we're wearing this. What are you gonna do about it?"

Yes!

I still prefer this set:

Seattle91.gif

I wouldn't mind seeing it make a comeback, but they would have to use the updated hawk logo. The old one looks so dated.

I'm going to take guesses!!

Jets (white/green)vs. Colts (blue/white)

Ravens (white/black) vs. Chiefs (red/white)

Saints (white/black) vs. Seahawks (sea blue/sea blue)

Packers (white/gold) vs. Eagles (green/white)

those were kind of easy guesses...maybe I should have played this game during the regular season... <_<

my "wildcard" guess, no pun intended, would be seablue on navy blue for the Seahawks

I too doubt the JETS will wear green pants .... I expect they'll be in their white on white :therock:

Don't remember them wearing green pants on the road this past season.

SAINTS look better with the gold pants with white jersey, not to mention they won a Super Bowl in those ...

I agree.

Not popular opinion, but....i really like the Seahawks green jersey

I agree.

I still prefer this set:

Seattle91.gif

I totally disagree.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I still prefer this set:

Seattle91.gif

The SEAHAWKS newer shade of blue is a good color, but IMO it's ruined by overkill by having it on both the helmet & pants.

The look makes it appear as gloomy as the Pacific Northwest weather, and that fluorescent green is a horrible trim color.

I once recall them wearing white pants with the blue jerseys at Jacksonville, it was in their season opener in '05. Didn't look half bad. :grin:

I too doubt the JETS will wear green pants .... I expect they'll be in their white on white :therock:

Don't remember them wearing green pants on the road this past season.

SAINTS look better with the gold pants with white jersey, not to mention they won a Super Bowl in those ...

my logic behind that guess was they lost to the Colts in all-white last year in the playoffs

Ok this is kind of a shameless plug, but In my sig I have a Seahawks design that goes back to silver helmets and pants with a more modern feel. I'd love to get the perspective from a Seahawk fan!! :D

Don't ask me, I'm a Chargers fan who's just rooting for the Seahawks in the playoffs.

---

I guess I don't like the Seahawks' look because of the boring factor. The two blues are not only gloomy, but they also don't pop on screen. It's kind of a depressing color scheme. The lime green looks fantastic on screen but it isn't used nearly enough on the uniforms. And I have a hard time believing that merely slapping the logo on the sleeves looks better than the wraparound sleeve stripe they used to have.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

I´m agree with you, as a Saints fan, they should burn those black pants, and go gold every game...ok maybe don´t burn the pants, but put them away

dragonssignature.gif

Im from Costa Rica...so i dont have a huge english level...understand me

:rolleyes:

I still prefer this set:

Seattle91.gif

I totally disagree.

and I agree with BBTV here. Another NFL uniform peeve, if a team has more than one color outside of white, the numbers should be trimmed in that secondary color (i.e., those old ChickenHawk unis should have green outlines on the numbers)

I loved the lime green jerseys. They had the potential to be a great alternate look for the Seahawks - a bright shock instead of the usual dull, muted blues. But they totally crapped up the look from the waist down by introducing those navy pants and pairing them with the navy socks. If they had gone with white pants, or (even better IMO) the standard Pacific Blue pants with green socks, that would have been a top-notch look.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Not popular opinion, but....i really like the Seahawks green jersey

This will probably come as a shock to anyone who has read my weekly lists, but so do I. The Seahawks need to do just two little things to be one of the best looking teams in the NFL; 1.) wear white pants at home. 2.) Break out that green jersey a couple times a year (with white pants.) Simple.

BB52Big.jpg

I would love to see them wear the Lime Green this weekend.

spacer.png

wow power leveling

New year arrived,and games continue!

All hail innovation!wow power leveling A group of intrepid University of Southern California students have created and released FAAST,wow power leveling or the Flexible Action and Articulated Skeleton Toolkit compatible with the XBox Kinect.wow power leveling Using FAAST, folks can map body movements and gestures.world of warcraft power leveling To put the program through its paces,world of warcraft power leveling the group used FAAST to play World of Warcraft via Kinect. The results are AWESOME as the video shows a group member casting spells, moving the camera and more.world of warcraft power leveling In this video,world of warcraft power leveling we show how FAAST can be used to control off-the-shelf video games such as World of Warcraft.cheap wow gold Since these games would not normally support motion sensing devices,cheap wow power leveling FAAST emulates keyboard input triggered by body posture and specific gestures.cheap wow power leveling These controls can be dynamically configured for different applications and games.cheap wow gold,

:spam:

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

Archived