Official manitoba moose 3rd jersey/logo contest

TruColor

i dont think he goofed... i think since the jersey is done and its almost here that he wants to make more room. same with the others he had stickied..he only kept the important (like the templates and webistes) and the ones already goin (like the NBA uni project)
untitled-1.png

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Oooh, this is SO much fun.  They are teasing it?!!

Forgive me, it's not like they run everything past me so these surprises get me.

The filling issue was around from the first

http://www.ssur.org/experim....ea2.gif

BUt as you see, the Canucks colors did not survive.

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys..just an update.

Talked with the Moose today for first time in a long time.  Saw some pics of the jerseys and accompanying merchandise. Some surprises and stuff I didn't know about til just now....you will dig it.

I asked if I could show you all what it looks like after the game starts because you've all waited so patiently.

His reply

Dave,

RE:  Guys on the board...at 7:31 on the 11th you can take an ad out in the New York Post for all I care.

So he's cool with it which is typical of them.  Such a great guy.  So even if some of you cannot attend the game I will post what I've got at 7:31PM CST on Oct 11th.  Plus they've promised to show me what the official team photographer takes that night too.

T- Minus 9 days and counting.

i'll be waiting here at 8:31 EST....if its a second past im gonna be upset  

Dont worry.  I'll actually be out of town that day and stuck on dial-em-up.  So I am preparing and uploading all the images now and will just jump on and post the links.

Cuss:  I don't know what you are asking.  That is a portion of the logo that was being teased on moosehockey.com (now replaced by Flash movie of the eye)

The logo is in the Moose team colors.  When this whole thing begun there was an effort to use Vancouvers colors but that fell by the wayside as unfeasible ( and in my mind unnecessary) early on.  Is that what you mean?

• 2 weeks later...

SORRY Guys.  Not the way I wanted this night to go.

I've waited nine months to show you and NOW my internet doesnt work!?!!  I sprinted to a neighbors house.

SO, I'm not going to bother this neighbor long.....I'll answer any and all questions after I get back home tomorrow night.

Mad props to Chris and Pantone and all of you without whom this never happens for me.

You all have played a huge part in this.

My undying thanks

http://north18.com/images/reveal.jpg

Archived