Official manitoba moose 3rd jersey/logo contest

TruColor

Sterling...

Absolutely, positively, phenomenally BRILLIANT!!!

I have goose-bumps just imagining what a thrill this must be for you.

I can honestly say that in my opinion the finished product is easily as good as ANY logo being utilized by ANY professional sports team out there right now.

I'm ordering one for myself as soon as they go on sale.

Congratulations! You certainly deserve it.

Brian in Boston

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kudos my man!  Totally Cool!  Great job and congratulations on you acheivements - great work!!!!! :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Sterling,

Great work! Honestly, when I first saw the small image in RC's post, I thought...that's really not that good. But, when I looked at the image you posted...WOW. It looks a lot better up close, but I do think when it's viewed from far away the moose has a nice, VERY realistic fade, especially on the nose. I know it's probably entirely out of my price range...but how much would one of these cost when they go on sale?

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

It made the front page of the Winnipeg Free Press.

Click to see image.

To see it well, it required a rather quality scan (it's coming from the newspaper, so it's lost quality already), it ended up being 170+ KB in size, so that's why I'm not remote posting the image.

Very nicely done. Kind of odd that they used mainly black jersey, black pants, and black socks, but it looks good. Great work on the logo Sterling. It's beauty, eh? I may have to slot one of these down on my Christmas list.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

One word:

WOW.

That's everything they could hope for and then some.  That should be their new primary.  Hell, I should buy one of those.  Incredible.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I wish you congraduations Sterling84 for the awesome job you did with the jersey and the logo especially.

Your logo is the most impressive logo I've seen in years.  I would not be surprised if the Moose change to this logo full time.

Again Fantastic work & I'll would buy that jersey in a heartbeat!

Archived