Official manitoba moose 3rd jersey/logo contest

TruColor

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Huh. Thanks guys.

Where'd the image come from? I don't see it on their site.

Least not the homepage.

I'm going to have to call them quick though. That was made with the version color-separated for embroidery. The colors don't flow quite as nice as the web graphic-ready one.

darnit. This is hard work y'all. I'm tellin ya.

EDIT: All in all though you dig it? It was very nerve racking for me. It was never designed to "be" a primary...ya know. Not at first. So making it complete was sort of reverse-engineered.......very counter-intuitive.

I like how it turned out a lot. More of his body/neck shows him wheeling around better.........and the bg color and trees are a nod to the original Moose logo.

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

OUTSTANDING news, Sterling! Congratulations on a job well done.

Hmmm... seeing your Moose rendered as a primary has got me wondering what you could do along a similar vein for the Providence Bruins (hint, hint). While I don't mind the P-Bruins going with a slightly tweaked version of the parent club's famed "Spoked B", I'm sure that a Sterling original would soon prove to be a fan favorite.

You know... if you get the time.

Congrats, Sterling!

I'll definitely have to get one of those jerseys, so when I go to the AHL games (Lowell) I can be a name-dropper! :D

p.s. if you get some extra jerseys, I'm a size 48 ;)

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Sweet work Sterling... glad my home team got a CCSLC boy's logo... the only thing I don't like about the primary logo is the leaf on the Manitoba "M"... otherwise, looks reeeal slick.

It's been on my last Christmas and birthday lists... hoping this Christmas, third time will be the charm! :)

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Archived