My new pro combat lions uniform

detam

Lions123.png

So i changed it because everyone seemed to not like the black lion or thought it was the panthers. But anyhow i changed the black accent to navy and i tried to make the jersey modern. I also fixed the pant stripe and i think it looks better. The away and alternate navy jerseys are up next. So please C&C thanks!

Lionshelmet.png

Lions123.png

So i changed it because everyone seemed to not like the black lion or thought it was the panthers. But anyhow i changed the black accent to navy and i tried to make the jersey modern. I also fixed the pant stripe and i think it looks better. The away and alternate navy jerseys are up next. So please C&C thanks!

If the logo on the helmet could only be a little bigger, I think we might be on to something.

I actually like the big helmet logo. It worked for Boise State's Pro Combat, or rather, it would have if the logo had been on both sides of the helmet.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I actually like the big helmet logo. It worked for Boise State's Pro Combat, or rather, it would have if the logo had been on both sides of the helmet.

Thank you lol thats exactly where i got my idea for the helmets

Lionshelmet.png

I like the pants stripe, the navy trim and the large helmet logo... but that's it. Try to put the nike logo on the shoulder and get rid of the shoulder logo, and definitely change the collar.

34y7eo5.jpg

You know what they say, "Traditionalist's can go die in a hole if they don't like it."

I like the pants stripe, the navy trim and the large helmet logo... but that's it. Try to put the nike logo on the shoulder and get rid of the shoulder logo, and definitely change the collar.

Like add color to the color?

Lionshelmet.png

I'm not sure if that logo-inspired accenting on the chest and back would come across well or just look really arbitrary. The pants stripe is an improvement from what you first had, but I think you could take that ripped idea even farther. I also just feel like the sleeve and helmet logos would look really redundant together, like the 90's Patriots.

What is that on the pants? Nicaragua?

It looks like the map of some third-world country.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Archived