Bmac's NHL

Bmac

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carolina Hurricanes

Overall, I like the Hurricanes identity a lot. But there are a few things that bug me. First off, the logo. I think it has so much potential and is not perfect. So I changed a few things around. The colors are different and the swirling puck in the middle has been modified. The uniforms use the hurricane warning flag pattern on the sleeves, hem stripes, and pants. I feel that a black home jersey works better with this, so red becomes the alternate. IMO, the alternate logo works great on the red jersey.

CarolinaHurricanesLogos.png

CarolinaHurricanes.png

Carolina HurricanesOverall, I like the Hurricanes identity a lot. But there are a few things that bug me. First off, the logo. I think it has so much potential and is not perfect. So I changed a few things around. The colors are different and the swirling puck in the middle has been modified. The uniforms use the hurricane warning flag pattern on the sleeves, hem stripes, and pants. I feel that a black home jersey works better with this, so red becomes the alternate. IMO, the alternate logo works great on the red jersey.CarolinaHurricanesLogos.pngCarolinaHurricanes.png

I like what your doing with the logo, but it feels like the puck is even harder to see.

I like the direction you're headed with the logo, but I think it needs more white.

I just can't seem to figure out an update for the Canes. For now I am just going to post the next team.

Chicago Blackhawks

I find the Blackhawks uniforms to be a bit boring currently. But they have some great elements that I don't want to ignore. In this concept I used tan instead of white and I matched the striping throughout the jerseys. The heritage jersey is based on the Winter Classic jerseys. I also modified the logo, more than just the colors.

ChicagoBlackhawksLogos.png

ChicagoBlackhawks.png

ChicagoBlackhawksHeritage.png

Archived