Bmac's NHL

Bmac

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally, I've never really liked Atlanta's colors, but you've made their uniforms look a bit better.

A few observations: The thirds have the same problem as your Ducks set--too much of the secondary color on the sleeves. Also, you really should just put the logo in a circle so these match all the other navy/powder blue faux backs cluttering the league. ;)

The home blues (aside from my personal dislike for the basic design the team currently uses) look much better with uniform shoulder coloring.

The light blue numbers on the back of the road whites look too weak--not enough contrast. The fact that they don't match the sleeve numbers also looks odd. Maroon would be better both on the back and the sleeves.

17013982017.gifu2jelkdnhfxbda2vmnsggv6hf.gif444.gifyo3wysbjtagzmwj37tb11u0fh.gif

Except for the colours, I like what you've done with Atlanta. Like everyone who's posted above me, I despise the baby blue colour... it makes for some really pansy-ass uniforms.

The style on the alt is great, though... if it was blue/maroon/gold/white, it'd definitely be among my favourite concepts on here.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Anaheim Ducks

This time, I kept the current colors. They can work, if used correctly. I modified the current design, using more orange. The alternate is a tribute to the past.

AnaheimDucks.png

Nice work, but I'd like to see the 3rd as the home, but put the webbed foot as the crest and swap the orange with the gold for the stripes. Make the hem stripe though like the arms, with a V neck. The white would be the same with gold as the base stripe color.

Thrashers- Is that... symmetry??? :oh:

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

I actually really like the third the most out of Atlanta's set. The arm stripes might be coming up a little high but other than that I think it's awesome and would like a white version.

I think with the Thrashers they need to either get rid of Baby Blue or get rid of Maroon. Pick one and go with it. There are too many colors with both. If they were to stick with baby blue, this is a good direction.

I really like how well these new uniforms work with each other, but as far as the light blue/powder blue/baby blue is concerned - get rid of it. Blueland or not, they can use the other blue and more maroon much more effectively as they did when they first entered the league. Why they ever decided to go with a lighter blue is something I'll never understand, as light blue only works (Chargers/Oilers being the only exceptions) on women.

That alt is BE-YOO-T-FUL!

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

If you made every instance of light blue on the alt gold, it would be perfect. Right now, though, there is just that tiny bit, and it looks forced.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Archived