WWE Wrestlemania 28 Logo

Old School Fool

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks nice, but as Unwind pointed out it's pretty representative of the PG era.

Also, I have to question the wisdom of going back to the WrestleMania VIII design. That 'Mania had, if I remember correctly, the lowest buyrate the show had ever had, and they dropped consistently on a yearly basis until XIV.

Obviously the logo design didn't play a part in that, but still. It's not exactly representative of the company's high point.

And FTR, I hate that they still use the modified Attitude logo. How outdated is that thing??

I hear ya. You would think they would have used the changeover to PG to drop the Attitude logo completely. If only to show the rest of the world that they were really serious about leaving the controversial Attitude Era behind.

as was XIV. if you remember, they worked the M&M's logo into alternate versions of it. it was truly pathetic.

and i DESPISED the X8 thing. it reeked of, "dude, what's the roman numeral for 18?" "who cares?! X is 10. just put an 8 after it. it'll look edgy."

and yes, they need a rebrand off the altered attitude era logo. it looks ridiculous.

but this is also from a guy who was a die hard fan until the year 2000 and i've watched about 10 minutes of wrestling since.

sig2024.png

Archived