2011 MLB Season Thread

Gary

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scene

Joe Buck and Tim McCarver are eating Al Fresco in New York.

Talking about baseball traditions

Joe: Hey Tim Remember that time we played that prank on the Dodgers by having a con man by the team and run it into the ground.

Tim: Than I told his wife he was having an affair and she has the right to half the team.

Joe: Maybe we should leave owners to the traditional guys

Baseball on Fox.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Scene

Joe: Hey Tim Remember that time we played that prank on the Dodgers by having a con man by the team and run it into the ground.

Tim: Than I told his wife he was having an affair and she has the right to half the team.

Baseball on Fox.

Whatever roll you were on, has clearly ended....

This Cliff Lee character ain't bad afterall. Thank goodness too, because the Phillies bullpen took another huge hit today with closer Ryan Madson going on the DL..

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Scene

Baseball on Fox.

Whatever roll you were on, has clearly ended....

Eh, it's not as bad as this one :P

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showtopic=80671&view=findpost&p=1560671

But the roll the Mets have been on, well, wow tonight they've exploded. 13-2 in the 6th

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

So turns out Cliff Lee is helping out the Yankees this year.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Mark Teixeira leading all of baseball with 24 home runs.

But he's a Yankee, so him being second in All-Star voting is just Yankees fans stashing the ballot.

He'll make the reserves. But I dunno what it is, but many players who come to the Yankees, their BA take a hit. Giambi now Teixeira. Don't get me wrong, both guys still had big productive numbers. Home runs, RBI's, runs scored, ect. But both guys were average hitters as well as power hitters before coming to the Bronx

Archived