New Jersey Devils Uniform Concept

puckcool22

If the yellow/orange was a little less orange they would be the Flames--the work is nice, but it needs to be more distinct from the Flames...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I definitely like the highlights on the logo. I've always felt the Devils logo is too simple and I think even the minor shininess that you added is a great step in improving it. I'd say to stay away from thinking flames when thinking of devils, 'cause there's this hockey team in Calgary that might feel a little threatened if the Devils tried to rollout this jersey set. Doesn't mean I don't like it, though. :D

EDIT: Came back and realized that I quoted the image by mistake. No need for that.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

Being from Philadelphia and a major Devils hater, because they do not represent ALL of New Jersey (just the northern part), I think that they do need a bit of a touch-up and the golden orange that you came up with is perfect. Now, how about a third jersey in black so I can despise them even more?

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

The orange is kind of interesting, but it reminds me an awful lot of Calgary's late 80's and 90's sweaters...

I think the NHL, or any pro sports franchise for that matter, could explore a red and orange combo, or perhaps even a maroon and orange combo, along the lines of Virginia Tech... very rare...

grc

yanks_sig.gif

It just does not look right and the Devils uniforms are perfection any way

They are, though I kindof like the idea of adding highlights to the NJ, it does give it a little fuller look. With white highlights, rather than orange, I think it'd look good.

Otherwise, I'm in agreeance with Tank about the Devils' jerseys, they're simple, but it works.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Aack! The Christmas trees are back! :rolleyes: Not my favorite things ever, but definitely better than their current sets. I applaud your willingness to change to reflect the suggestions of others, but I've gotta say I like the first set better.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

Archived