Michigan State going black?

nicklas

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For BFBS, that's actually not too bad. I'd like to see it incorporate some of the bronze trim like on the football uniforms, though.

Also, how many other schools use that design on the shorts? It looks good on Arizona and I like it here.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

It looks good, I just think it would look better if they kept the current template. It would make it match better with the rest of their identity.

People who are complaining about "bfbs" or whatever, I think you just need to accept the fact that most schools are adding black uniforms. For the most part they don't look half bad. Black is becoming a neutral color that really can go with anything. Think about MSU for example. They have 3 colors, Green, White and bronze used for trim. What are their jersey color options? White at home, Green away, and Alt? do you really want to see a Bronze alt? don't think so.... Most schools want an alt and black is an easy option for the base color, and it usually looks good. Some of you may not like it, but tough. It's going to happen and you shouldn't freak out about something as insignificant as that.

A bronze alt would look pretty cool.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Guess they will 'never go back' now.

Well done.

*wonders if they'll ever go back*

Too late.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I am sick of Nike putting the little holes on all the shorts. Everytime Nike gets a new idea they spread it out and make all their teams wear them..lame!

MSU's current shorts have the Nike dots already. In fact, I'm pretty sure they were the first or at least one of the first teams to get them.

42-25282-F.jpg

There were a few teams to get them at the end of last season. Texas was one of them. I think Syracuse was too. There were others but I can't think fo them right now.

Archived