2011 Stars & Stripes

soxkrazy

Last year the Nationals, I believe, gave away a replica Stars & Stripes cap as part of their season promotions, and we were able to see the template of the 2010 S & S caps. Any news on this year's model? I'm guessing a blue crown with a red bill or vice versa? I know most fans don't care, but these caps nearly match the Red Sox team colors (the navy's lighter), so I actually look forward to these caps annually.

i don't understand why the hats can't be in the team's regular colors just with a stars and stripes logo. or if they insist on making the caps in some combination of red, white and blue, why not increase the merchandising potential and making s&s jerseys to match? it would really eliminate the aesthetic disaster these things cause on an annual basis.

sig2024.png

• 2 weeks later...

Found this pic. Not sure if this is legit. 3556867916_3eb4325414_o.jpg

If so, it's not that horrible.

Please let this be true....

If they were going to do this, THIS is the design they should have gone with in the first place. But hey, 4th times the charm...

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

I know most fans don't care, but these caps nearly match the Red Sox team colors (the navy's lighter), so I actually look forward to these caps annually.

I feel that same way with my Twins, so I'm looking forward to this year too :)

I like that idea ALOT. I really hope this is what they go with, it would (obviously) match much better with the uniforms than previous caps.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

If so, it's not that horrible.

Please let this be true....

If they were going to do this, THIS is the design they should have gone with in the first place. But hey, 4th times the charm...

Agree. Love it.

Not saying they won't go with this (personally, I don't know) but this pic is definitely photoshopped... the red around the centre circle on the sticker is very inconsistent from cap to cap

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

I love that A's hat. I didn't mind the white crown last year for the home team, but it looked awful on the road team. If these are the real hats they'll be the best of the 4 stars & stripes hats

I love the A's cap as well. I guess we will all see if these are accurate.

Archived