White version of Canucks 01-06 gradient jersey

habsfan1

homerun.jpg
On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

I'd switch the navy and red.

I've tried that before posting the final version. I did not go along with it because I didn't like how the maroon fades to pink on white. I like the blue gradient more because it looks more like the sea and to me it suits the Orca theme a bit more.

how do u do this stuff? just apply a gradient inside an outline? IS the outline definitive or 'invisible'?

On regular MS Paint, there is no way at all to do gradients. You'll need at least a program like Photofilter (which is what I use) or Photoshop to get started.

On photofilter, you start by using the selection tool if it's a rectangular surface. If it's a more complicated shape, use the polygon lasso tool. The regular lasso is as useless as the pencil tool, which I why I never use it.

After you've selected the surface on which you want to add a gradient, click the gradient button. You'll then select the two colors you want (that should be easy to do) and then click ok. Re-select it again and click ok as many times as you need to until you get the result that you want.

how do u do this stuff? just apply a gradient inside an outline? IS the outline definitive or 'invisible'?

On regular MS Paint, there is no way at all to do gradients. You'll need at least a program like Photofilter (which is what I use) or Photoshop to get started.

On photofilter, you start by using the selection tool if it's a rectangular surface. If it's a more complicated shape, use the polygon lasso tool. The regular lasso is as useless as the pencil tool, which I why I never use it.

After you've selected the surface on which you want to add a gradient, click the gradient button. You'll then select the two colors you want (that should be easy to do) and then click ok. Re-select it again and click ok as many times as you need to until you get the result that you want.

I have Gimp. use a gradient tool?

Braves.jpg

BigMac's posts make me want to punch babies.

Hockey is weird and I love it.

I have Gimp. use a gradient tool?

I don't use that program though. The steps might be different than photofilter.

People love what I did with Pittsburgh. Will I go 2 for 2 with gradient jerseys?

CanucksGradient.png

Not that I'm encouraging this type of behavior (aka, I'm of the "kill it with fire" school of thought), but I think you did it backwards.

That the blue should start from the top down.

Archived