Nashville Predators

habsfan1

Really like those jerseys. The Preds need to embrace the yellow more(which it looks like they might by the yellow shirts that were given out at the game last night).

bobschultz6

' class="bbc_url">@

bobschultz6

I'm getting a Buffalo vibe from the jerseys... essentially their new colours on a template that reminds me of some of the stuff they used to wear.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

I'm getting a Buffalo vibe from the jerseys... essentially their new colours on a template that reminds me of some of the stuff they used to wear.

Exactly what I thought. I like that he simplified the colour scheme but losing the steel blue was a mistake.

I agree. Nothing distinguishes this set from Buffalo in terms of color scheme and jersey.

OttawaSenators.png

Here's another idea I've had while messing around with their alternate jersey. One thing it does is differenciate it more from the Sabres. And yes, the sea of yellow t-shirts from last night's game are making me think that their new jerseys will be navy and mainly yellow.

Predators2.png

Now you're talking! Much better than the first one you posted.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Here's another idea I've had while messing around with their alternate jersey. One thing it does is differenciate it more from the Sabres. And yes, the sea of yellow t-shirts from last night's game are making me think that their new jerseys will be navy and mainly yellow.

Predators2.png

Liking this one alot more. Still miss the steel blue but I could live with this.

Very nice. Might I suggest adding some trim to the name and numbers? Without it, they look like they really don't belong. Maybe a yellow and blue trim around them?

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I'm glad people don't seem to mind that I retained the checkerboard pattern.

In terms of keeping the steel blue, I tried keep that color where it was, but then I thought it looked out of place on the simplified crest. I could always color the eye in steel blue just to say it's still there, but then again it won't be anywhere else on the uniforms anyway.

Update: I've applied changes to the letters and numbers. They are now bordered in yellow.

And since I know it has been requested alot, here's a yellow road version to match the home. The mustards are back! :P

Predators3.png

I'm glad people don't seem to mind that I retained the checkerboard pattern.

The contrast is so dark that I didn't even notice the checkerboard until you said that. I don't think it really adds anything to the concept because I thought it looked fantastic before I noticed it was there.

If it could be done as a texture, rather than a printed pattern that would be pretty cool, but I don't think Reebok has that ability.

There have been new rumors appearing since this last concept. One of them indicates that navy blue might be on it's way out in exchange for a royal blue. Because I love trying to predict the future and making images of what I think would be good, here's another speculatory concept based on the new rumor...

PredatorsNewLogo.png

PredatorsJersey.png

I'm happy with how I made this one turn out. I finally decided to ditch the checkerboard pattern and give it a striping pattern that isn't too, too throwback-ish, now that I know their new logos won't be.

Oh god I hope they do something similar to this. The logo still has a lot of extraneous detail, but this is SO much better than what they have now.

34y7eo5.jpg

You know what they say, "Traditionalist's can go die in a hole if they don't like it."

Archived