Bear Logo

Vicious

Hey guys,

I havent done any logo work in a while, so I decided to try out a bear logo.

Lemme know what you think. It is still a work in progress, but I would like to get some cnc on it to make it better.

I feel like it's incomplete, but I'm not sure what to add/take away.

Lemme know

-Vicious-

Picture1-1.png

Picture21.png

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really nice start. I would say add some little dots for eyes. Add some shadows on the tongue so it doesn't touch the teeth. It'll make the fangs stand out more. Add a little high light to the nose. Right now it's just a void. The hair needs to be simplified. It's very busy right now. Add some shadows to give the logo depth. Right now it's very flat.

I look forward to an update.

bobschultz6

' class="bbc_url">@

bobschultz6

Here's what its like actually colored. got a bit crazy with the colors, but its all for fun.

Picture4-2.png

Thanks for the critique undead. the left side bugs me for some reason. I will try adding eye dots and simplifying it a bit more.

Picture21.png

I definitely would try to add eyes like previously recomended. I see what you're saying about the left side. It looks a little wide compared with the rest of the logo. Try to bring the edges in a bit and make the head more slim. Also, the hair on the right above the eye looks kind of like a comb-over to me. Maybe it's the part in the middle above the nose, but it just looks a little off to me.

gYH2mW9.png

Added some eyes, Highlights at the nostrils that i think give the nose more of a placement, Changed the left side of his face, and his right ear. Enlarged the teeth.

Lemme know how you all like it.

Next step i guess is to simplify a bit more. the chin and the right cheek bother me now.

CnC

Picture9-1.png

Picture21.png

I like it, but the eyes are still just a bit strange. You may want to refine the shape a bit more, I'm seeing almost a shaggy-dog kinda vibe, but the potential is there.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

It's coming along, and I like the angle. It is different than most bear head logos so that is really unique, which is nice to see. The right eye (his left eye) is too small. Based on the angle of the nose it should extend more to our right. the tongue is also too close to the teeth. shadows in the mouth would make a dark colored gap between the fangs and tongue. It could also lose some of the numerous angles and jaggedness in the hair to simplify it. I think once you change those few things, this could turn out really nice.

Tried to simplify it up around the edges. played with the tongue a bit, still dont know what to think about it. changed the eye shape, made his left (our right) eye shadow larger.

Your thoughts?

Picture11-1.png

Picture21.png

Right now, it's got sort of a Chow Chow vibe going on. But that's not entirely bad, because Chows are probably the most bear-like dog.

I think it just needs a little more ferocity, IMO.

Picture11-1.png

1480.jpg

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Archived