Weird Browns Uniform

GriffinM6

I was digging through some football cards under my bed, and found a 2008 Donte` Stallworth card.This was from his first year with the Browns so the uniform can't be old. I'd say it was probably a throwback though. What do you guys think?

dontestallworth2008toppscard.jpg

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Can definitely tell its Photoshopped, you would think they woulda got it correct though lol.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

I was digging through some football cards under my bed, and found a 2008 Donte` Stallworth card.This was from his first year with the Browns so the uniform can't be old. I'd say it was probably a throwback though. What do you guys think?

dontestallworth2008toppscard.jpg

100% fake

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

Ha. Yes. The uniform they Photoshopped him into is from the beginning of the decade. They've been in the current one since what, 2006?

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Yeah it's bad. Looking at that Garza card, besides the navy Rays piping, it's obvious to any baseball fan that it's a Rays/Yankees game...

Here's a Phillies Photoshopped Lidge from that same 2008:

51PaSfwohwL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

As someone who has 'swapped' jerseys before on PS, it really isn't THAT hard to make something look realistic, you just have to be patient and pay attention to detail. It wouldn't take more than a whole day tops (no pun intended). I doubt there is THAT big of a rush to get a new guy printed onto a set of cards where they do a 10 min photoshop job and call it good.

My favorites are back in the 90's, when a college players' jersey would just get recolored.

07be76fa-a013-4864-8cdc-ea6833c5da5c.jpg8dd97216-a546-4269-9191-221330e61990.jpg

Check out the UNC argyle that Upper Deck just left on the jersey.

"I still think a tag team of Jimmy B and Melo could kick the :censored: out of Jesus and God."

Syracuse Orangemen

2003 National Champions

At least it's better than just leaving it.

hackett.jpg

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

Topps usually photoshops new uniforms onto the players.

I have an Ed Wang rookie autograph card and they photoshopped him into a Bills jersey, even though he hadn't played one game with us.

bufg.png

cliffleehk.png

:therock:

It's great finding all the errors in these things, isn't it? ^_^

Let me try!!!

Mariners isn't supposed to be on road uniform. It's supposed to be Seattle.

The patch on the chest is from his days with the Phillies.

No piping down the chest

And the picture is Lee playing at Citi Field.

Is there more?

Go A's!

Archived