Tiger blood

GeorgesL

I designed this jersey for a friend's hockey team, Tiger Blood, which is based on the whole Charlie Sheen thing.

Photo-0013.jpg

Photo-0014.jpg

Photo-0016.jpg

Photo-0015.jpg

Photo-0017.jpg

This jersey was printed by the website on my new signature, rinkgear.com. I design the jerseys, my colleague, Sean, prints them up, for hockey teams that demand them.

I love it hahaha I'd buy one if they were available/I had money.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Nice jersey, but the meme should be laid to rest. The guy is psychotic and I'm sick of hearing about him.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

If this was a jersey for an actually team, they wouldn't just be winning; they'd be BI-Winning.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

lol nice. You should send the pic to Sheen's twitter. Maybe he'll want it :)

If you're referring to the jersey itself, I'll want a date with the local Hooters' waitress in return. :D

lol maybe he'll give you one of his goddesses

lol nice. You should send the pic to Sheen's twitter. Maybe he'll want it :)

If you're referring to the jersey itself, I'll want a date with the local Hooters' waitress in return. :D

lol maybe he'll give you one of his goddesses

Perhaps. Either way I'll be sleeping well on that night.

• 2 weeks later...

WINNING!

I am in love with the jersey, where can I get one?!

Glad you like it! It's all Georges though, he did a fantastic job!

We could put through another order, with any name and number you guys wanted, but we need to get at least 10 people interested.

Please let us know and we'll arrange an order.

Thank you all again, especially you Georges!!!

Archived