NHL OFFSEASON - 2011

charger77

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eager to Edmonton for 3 years

I've also read Theodore to Florida and possibly Kaberle to Calgary.

Where did you find this? And please God no. Feaster needs to realize it's time to start fresh and starting sending our older guys out. We lose Adam Pardy to Dallas for 4 Million over 2 years, but sign Chris Butler to a 1.25 million over 2 years. Good value for us!

Crappy ass Eklund so take it with a gigantic grain of salt.

Thank god! I wouldn't touch that website with 50,000 foot pole.

And if anyone thinks Jagr will hit 70+ points is fooling themselves, anyone wanna bet he'll be on IR by November?

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

WTF?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

^ Well said, BBTV. My sentiments exactly.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

Jagr to Philadelphia

If true, is that the biggest hockey dick move ever? If not, it has to be in the running for biggest hockey dick move ever by a European. There should be a trophy for the dick move of the year. Call it the Pronger.

Raffi Torres to Phoenix

Enjoy that, :censored:. Hope Bissonnette passes you up on the depth chart.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

With Richards gone the could make Jagr captain!

*ducks from the rocks and glass bottles being thrown his way*

I think I just peed a little.

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

That's how you haphazardly stagger your way up to a salary floor. And here's a name for all you nostalgia buffs.

Eager to Edmonton for 3 years

I've also read Theodore to Florida and possibly Kaberle to Calgary.

Where did you find this? And please God no. Feaster needs to realize it's time to start fresh and starting sending our older guys out. We lose Adam Pardy to Dallas for 4 Million over 2 years, but sign Chris Butler to a 1.25 million over 2 years. Good value for us!

Crappy ass Eklund so take it with a gigantic grain of salt.

Thank god! I wouldn't touch that website with 50,000 foot pole.

And if anyone thinks Jagr will hit 70+ points is fooling themselves, anyone wanna bet he'll be on IR by November?

Im calling Jagr to IR and Cooke to suspension on December 9th, since the Pens play them the night before.

I haven't really been following the offseason (I guess I'll have to since the NBA is probably gonna drag on forever :(), but wow, what a bizarre offseason the Flyers are having. They ship Richards & Carter out for Jagr & Bryz? Huh???

Archived